infistar banned admin LOL

DLLKillem

Question

6 answers to this question

What version of infistar are you using. From my servers it only temp bans admins when rockets are used, for damage hacking. If so then the screen should go white and another in game admin can unbar you from the temp banned list. Or a server restart would also do it. I think permanent bans are stored in the AHconfig.sqf in the banned players array. Look at the post above this too.

Using infistar AH334A 

We have already cleared the Temp Ban list!

List of permanent bans are not stored in AHConfig.sqf (atleast not from what I can see)

we have rebooted server and still banned

The screen went gray and every time I join the server it says I am banned (Pop up screen)

I am using Survival Servers and unable to find the ban.txt     (I can find the /Admin/BattlEye/ban.txt) I am not in that file!

LOL this sucks 

{TR} DLL

FOUND IT LOL

THANKS GUY!

Better solution would be to not over-damage players. :)

You still want AH to check for this for when hackers comes on the server - it is usually easier to change your own behavior than it is trying to edit out a specific check from a long list of checks. :)

Better solution would be to not over-damage players. :)

You still want AH to check for this for when hackers comes on the server - it is usually easier to change your own behavior than it is trying to edit out a specific check from a long list of checks. :)

Very true, But when we have events the box is open for all!

The guy I over damaged was 10ft away and 1 shot to the head....i was aiming at the tank! lol

Its all good!

{TR} DLL