axe dissapears when placed in a tepi

Tanika

well there was a heavy plate chest gear , night scope, energy packs, lmg.. toolkit etc .. so i would expect other stuff would have been taken .. in fact it was looted a few days after (my fault totally .. i was about to move everything from it .. but too late hehe .. i wish the looter the best though .. i am not that attached to gear)

When I logged back in after a couple hours, my Lynx was missing from my hatchback out in the middle of nowhere. Everything else was still there (including all 5 clips for the Lynx).

Was speaking to Valion in TS when it happened and he's lost weapons in a similar fashion, with other valuables remaining. As if they disappeared due to a bug, not as a result of being looted by a player.

im still on the fence on this as i know my group Altis Civil Defense Corps roam around the map day and night doing nothing but finding peoples cars, bases, and teepees and looting them using the thermal on the hellcat helicopter which sees all even if theyre hidden in weeds ....   and i have yet to lose anything ive placed..... with that said there have been times when ive placed something in a teeppee and it not show up....but i come back 20 min later then it finally shows.....