8/26/14 TeePee vanished with tons of gear in it

wingtip

last night myself and several others spent 4 or 5 hours looting and transferring gear to a teepee we placed...   the teepee was placed on the ground and not in a building or upstairs etc... was on the ground...   logging in today the teepee and the campfire that was next to it were both gone including a TON  of weapons and other gear inside the teepee...   

all the other crap nearby (floors, studded walls, stairs etc) were all still there.... 

did you wipe all the teepees or is this some sort of bug/issue?   

awol,   I think what happened on that one is the teepee was placed on the ground but the top was protruding into rocks... im guessing that on the following server restart, the collision between the two entities caused its demise... Can you script that interefering with another static object causes no damage??? 

After crying over all that lost loot I placed another teepee down in a different spot making sure nothing interefered with it physically...  it lasted a few days... However, I placed another teepee close to it (as we filled the first teepee to its max capacity) and placed a few junk items in it to see if it would survive the following restart before filling it full of gear....   when we logged in the following day the FULL teepee was gone but the newly placed JUNK one was there.....   talk about crying again...

my question is, did the full teepee vanish due to

1) being to close to another teepee as it was within 5 feet or less of each other

or

2) are players limited to one placed teepee at a time??

or

some other possibility im unaware of???