Admin tool

kyles_back

Question

Hello, I've been attempting to setup the admin tool by blue-phoenix and i have run into the TP issue there have been now easy fix's that i have found. So, i found a thread on here regarding disabling the anti-TP this might fix my problem, however, i follow the instructions and it gives me the error can not find /dayz_code/init/compiles.sqf. Any ideas on how to fix this? this is the reference thread.

http://dayzepoch.com...-tp-protection/

4 answers to this question

Got it fixed with the help of kind-sir here is how i fixed it hope it helps anyone who needs it.

You do not need to do this for DayZ Epoch 1.0.2.1 and on.

Are you using the newer DayZ Epoch updates?
If so, set the following in your init.sqf:

DZE_teleport = [1000,2000,500,200,800];
ALL OTHER FILES AND CHANGES ARE IRRELEVANT

USAGE OF THIS ARRAY:// override vars
_maxDistanceTravel = DZE_teleport select 0;
_maxDistanceDebug = DZE_teleport select 1;
_maxDistanceZeroPos = DZE_teleport select 2;
_maxDistancePlayer = DZE_teleport select 3;
_maxDistanceVehicle = DZE_teleport select 4;

So if you have a teleport tool on your server, change the "200" to something more suitable, like "10000".

Kind-Sir

Epoch Moderator

•  
  • Moderators
  • staff.png
  • 156 posts

Sent Yesterday, 08:28 PM

Also, for future reference, you do not have to replace the \z\addons\dayz_code\whatever\compiles.sqf with the added compiles.sqf, as the compiles.sqf is just an appendage, so it will only add/modify values within the compiles.sqf.

kyles_back

• LocationWA

Sent Yesterday, 08:47 PM

Kind-Sir, on 18 Sept 2013 - 8:26 PM, said:

You do not need to do this for DayZ Epoch 1.0.2.1 and on.

Are you using the newer DayZ Epoch updates?
If so, set the following in your init.sqf:

DZE_teleport = [1000,2000,500,200,800];ALL OTHER FILES AND CHANGES ARE IRRELEVANT

USAGE OF THIS ARRAY:// override vars

So if you have a teleport tool on your server, change the "200" to something more suitable, like "10000".

sorry to seem ignorant but which init file are you referring too ? as i do not see DZE_teleport

and what are override vars and where do i place them 

-Tower-                                                               -laptop-

AMD 8350 @ 4.7Ghz                                             Alineware M18x 

8Gb G.Skill Rippjaw @ 2155Mhz                          SLI GTX 580m's 

SLI GTX 680 Lightnings                                         I7 2920xm Extreme core@ 3.2ghz 

Asus saber-tooth 990fx                                         24GB RAM

corsair h50                                                            16 @ 1600mhz

corsair 540                                                            8   @ 1333mhz

240 OCZ SSD                                                       240 Gb sandisk SSD

1.5 TB 7200rpm                                                    750 Gb 7200 Rpm

3x 27" SamsungHD 

Saitek Eclipse 2

Ttesport Level 10

kyles_back

• LocationWA

Sent Yesterday, 08:59 PM

Kind-Sir, on 18 Sept 2013 - 8:28 PM, said:

Also, for future reference, you do not have to replace the \z\addons\dayz_code\whatever\compiles.sqf with the added compiles.sqf, as the compiles.sqf is just an appendage, so it will only add/modify values within the compiles.sqf.

if you have time can we just skype call for like 5 min so i dont have to ask you 6 hundred questions ?

SLI GTX 680 Lightnings                                         I7 2920xm Extreme core@ 3.2ghz 

corsair h50                                                            16 @ 1600mhz

corsair 540                                                            8   @ 1333mhz

240 OCZ SSD                                                       240 Gb sandisk SSD

1.5 TB 7200rpm                                                    750 Gb 7200 Rpm

3x 27" SamsungHD 

Saitek Eclipse 2

Ttesport Level 10

Kind-Sir

Epoch Moderator

•  
  • Moderators
  • staff.png
  • 156 posts

Sent Today, 01:13 PM

Apologies, I should have elaborated.

In your mission.pbo's init.sqf file, define the variable DZE_teleport=  [array];
This can come at any place in the document, preferably near the top where the other variables are.

kyles_back

• LocationWA

Sent Today, 02:11 PM

Kind-Sir, on 19 Sept 2013 - 1:13 PM, said:

Apologies, I should have elaborated.

In your mission.pbo's init.sqf file, define the variable DZE_teleport=  [array];
This can come at any place in the document, preferably near the top where the other variables are.

/*
For DayZ Epoch
Addons Credits: Jetski Yanahui by Kol9yN, Zakat, Gerasimow9, YuraPetrov, zGuba, A.Karagod, IceBreakr, Sahbazz
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 11; //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu 
player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
//disable radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen
enableRadio false;

// DayZ Epoch config
spawnShoremode = 1; // Default = 1 (on shore)
spawnArea= 1500; // Default = 1500
MaxHeliCrashes= 5; // Default = 5
MaxVehicleLimit = 300; // Default = 50
MaxDynamicDebris = 500; // Default = 100
dayz_MapArea = 14000; // Default = 10000
dayz_maxLocalZombies = 300; // Default = 30 
DZE_teleport = [1000,2000,500,200,800];

// override vars

like so ?

3x 27" SamsungHD 

Saitek Eclipse 2

Ttesport Level 10

Kind-Sir

Epoch Moderator

•  
  • staff.png
  • 156 posts

Sent Today, 02:44 PM

Perfect!

Then just edit the array to your liking, and you're good to go!

• LocationWA

Sent Today, 04:07 PM

thank you for the help you gave me TP is working now ! thanks again. 

3x 27" SamsungHD 

Saitek Eclipse 2

Ttesport Level 10

Sent Today, 04:22 PM

Anytime!

• LocationWA

Sent Today, 06:45 PM

hey on a dif note how do you set your Rcon Password ?

3x 27" SamsungHD 

Saitek Eclipse 2

Ttesport Level 10

Hello,

I have tried every way possible to disable the anti-tp issue with no luck.  I am running my own server on my home pc using xampp.  All the admin tools (blue phoenix) load and work except for teleport or tp player to me.  I have tried adding the "DZE=(array value)" to my init file...and also the override vars as posted above...still not working.  Running current version 1.0.2.4 both dayz_server files and client files.  Apparently, I have missed (or screwed) something up, but everything loads fine with no errors.  Tried clean install of server files, client files 4 times then tried to disable anti-tp using every topic mentioned in this forum as well as other ones, still with no luck.  If anyone can offer any help/support on what I'm doing wrong, it would be appreciated:)

Thanks