Mission start finish notification not displaying on screen-Overpoch server

kanifee

Ok so first I have to apologise that my first post is with cap in hand, I am a lttle stumped and can not figure out a solution. Fair warning I have a very limited and short experience with scripting and am just starting to figure out some of the very most basic stuff here so be gentle.

I run a  test server with GTX running NAPF overpoch on 1.63 125548. my main server is chernarus EPOCH 1.63 125548. Both are running EMS 0.31 and have ran the latest DZMS and EMS 0.3, on my main epoch server they all function fine but for love or money I can not make the missions display the start and complete notification for any mission within overpoch.

My rpt displays no errors and reports the mission starting and finishing fine, the map displays the markers as it should and the missions and all of its content spawn on the map. I have even done a fresh install of the server and had EMS 0.3 and 0.31 installed alone with no other extra scripts but the issue persists.

My server host are implementing a one click install of scripts soon and have adjusted the file structure accordingly, they now preinstall the custom folder in the mission files and included the custom compiles.sqf already populated with a lot of script addresses ready for the one click scripts to be implemented and also some pre existing game scripts that are standard. Given my limited knowledge I can not be sure this is even the root of the issue or a contributing factor but its the only glaring difference between the way my two servers would differ other than the overwatch extras and the map and people have them running fine on napf.

Any help is really appreciated..

Ok a little update, it seems that with infistar disabled the notifications for mission start and completion work fine, is there anything I can do to have infistar let the notifications through or something I can adjust in the mission system to accommodate infistar?