Trouble accessing some traders in Overpoch

cring0

This is a problem I'm having playing the Overpoch mod on Post Apocalypse(192.99.147.112:2302).  I've been playing for about a year now and I've never seen this happen before.  Usually, if you're having issues, it effects all the traders and not just some.  Note that this server seems to be run properly and I've never had a problem with anything there in the past.

PROBLEM

Within the last week, only certain traders will not give any option when scrolling over them.  I was able to access these traders before, but suddenly I cannot now.  No one else on server has reported same issue.  I believe the issue may have started when I dropped connection inside trader city.  My internet just dropped while I was in a trader city and suddenly I was able to access a couple traders that I couldn't before, but there are still a couple I can't access.

I know all the tricks as far as aiming at them, zooming in on them, looking at their faces and crotches and butts, doing rain dances around them, etc.  Still not working.  I had an admin come over and he even tried changing my humanity and that didn't do anything.  I changed my skin and that didn't do anything.

WHAT I'VE TRIED

- I've relogged dozens of times now over the past week.

- I've died a couple times and came back with survivor skin, so it's not the skin I'm wearing.

- I've cleared my missions cache and downloaded it again from server.

- I've completely replaced Epoch with copy I got from torrent.

- I've reinstalled Overwatch through DayZ Commander.

- I've reverified files in both Arma 2 and OA(and every time it says it finds corrupt files and replaces them).

POSSIBILITIES?

The only other thing that comes to mind is that I've changed a bunch of my Arma controls, but I don't understand how that could effect anything, let alone only certain traders.. but then it is Arma sooo..

Another thing is, I just now realized this, in my Additional Launch Parameters I had: -mod=@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch

I'm thinking there needs to be a semi-colon at the end of that parameter... and I notice that most people don't even include @DayZ_Epoch;

I believe the traders that I couldn't access were Epoch ones.. though I was able to access the general trader.. so I don't know I'm confused.  I'll try this next though.

Well now.. I found the problem.  It was something I changed in my controls...  I don't understand how that could effect traders, let alone specific ones... so I now need to go one control at a time to figure out which one is screwing things up.  This.. may take some time. >_>

• 1 month later...

Oh, my problem was that I had a joystick connected.  Apparently, one of the sliders on the joystick was constantly sending a signal, so when I went into my Arma controls to change something, it registered that as a key and added it to every control I edited.  Once I disconnected the joystick and reverted my controls back to default, the problem was solved.

If you've changed any of your key bindings, try reverting back to default and see if that makes a difference.

EDIT: I assume you know that sometimes you have to zoom in on them before trade option pops up?

• 4 weeks later...