Epoch Script Help

Cpt. Warq

Question

Hi my dear epoch friends. Me and my friend have just started a epoch server. The problem is that we do not get it to work with all the scripts this time. If you're out there and know about scripting and everything please comment here and help me and you could get a donation for every work you'll do to help us! I can't even get self bloodbag to work, even tho i followed and did exactly what the guide said so please help us!

What I do need atm is:

Self bloodbag

Snapping tool

Auto refuel

admin tool that is specified to epoch

AI Missions with custom loot 

Safezone

Best regards 

Cpt. Warq

15 answers to this question

Hi my dear epoch friends. Me and my friend have just started a epoch server. The problem is that we do not get it to work with all the scripts this time. If you're out there and know about scripting and everything please comment here and help me and you could get a donation for every work you'll do to help us! I can't even get self bloodbag to work, even tho i followed and did exactly what the guide said so please help us!

Best regards 

Cpt. Warq

Which MODs do you want on your server?  Obviously Self Blood.  What else?

I need a lot but one person doesnt have to fix it all but I need:

Self bloodbag

Snapping tool

Auto refuel

admin tool that is specified to epoch

AI Missions with custom loot 

I know that there is youtube and I've watched and made it exactly like youtube says and even then the addons does not work. I can start the server but I can't use the addons ingame.

Kevin

I have some of these, but need links to the others:

• Auto refuel  <----  Would the work?
  • admin tool that is specified to epoch  <---- Which admin tool?
  • AI Missions with custom loot  <---- Would Sarge AI be ok?
Once I have the addons/mods you want, I can zip up the relevant files, and you can download them to your server. From there, you can look at the files to possibly see what you did wrong.

auto refuel, yes vehicle service point would work

admin tool there is a free one, in the server mods corner, but there is also infistar antihack available (but you would need to buy it from dayzantihack.com) which is a lot better and offers updated hack protection

ai missions - sarge ai would be possible but its a lot of work to configure, again if you look in the server mods corner there are 3 predefined mission systems, dzms, ems and wai, id recommend using one of them.

auto refuel, yes vehicle service point would work

admin tool there is a free one, in the server mods corner, but there is also infistar antihack available (but you would need to buy it from dayzantihack.com) which is a lot better and offers updated hack protection

ai missions - sarge ai would be possible but its a lot of work to configure, again if you look in the server mods corner there are 3 predefined mission systems, dzms, ems and wai, id recommend using one of them.

Sorry waTTe, are you in on this server with Cpt. Warq? He just wants someone to help him setup his server. I was merely asking which mods he wanted. If you can, and are answering for him great. I just need to know which he wants so I can zip up a server config for him, with the mods already added, properly.

Eehrm, I would need Self bloodbag, Snapping tool, tow/lift vehicles, and auto refuel. That would be it all since we've safe zones, AI missions etc. Do you know how to cutomize the loot for the AI missions ? And one more thing, how do I adjust the battleeye thing that I wont get banned when I¨'m using the admin tool ?

This is for Panthera v2.9. Here: DayZ_Epoch_Server.zip( 882.45KB ) ( Link Removed by Sven2157 )

This has the following mods:

• Sarge AI
  • R3F ARTY AND LOGISTICS
  • AGN Safe Zones ( sorry, I don't remember where I downloaded it from )
  • Just backup your @DayZ_Epoch_Server, BattlEye and MPMissions folder, then delete them and finally add them from this zip archive.

If you want another map, then I will need to know which. It would also be easier if I had direct access to your server files, so I could just edit the proper ones. That's completely up to you.

Let me know