Animated Heli/C130 crash script 1.0.2.1

Firefly

Question

Hi all, 

So I've had this script working for a while, and it was working with the 1.0.2 patch but 1.0.2.1 seems to have broken it. Every time the plane tries to spawn the message server clean up pops up followed by a hundred object not found messages in the rpt log. I've gone over the entry but can't find anything different to what I previously used. 

Please see below for cleanup add:

http://pastebin.com/sN0cgbwM

7:23:22 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for Crash Spawner"

7:23:22 "CRASHSPAWNER: 75% chance to spawn 'Crashed UH-1Y' with loot table 'HeliCrash' at 3124"
7:23:22 "C130CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for animated helicrashs - written by Grafzahl [sC:false||PW:5||CD:1]"
7:23:22 "C130CRASHSPAWNER: 99% chance to start a crashing MV-22 with loot table 'HeliCrash_No50s' at 700"
7:23:22 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
7:23:22 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"

The above is what the RPT log shows, I just added the old heli crash line=true to see if there was a conflict between the Epoch event heli crash and the script but doesn't seem to have done anything.

Probably unrelated but I have also had these for awhile:
7:23:26 Bad lock radius 144.813
7:28:36 Error: Bone rightshoulder doesn't exist in some skeleton 

But these are new and point to various things, medic1, medic2 etc:

7:23:44 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
7:23:44 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move 
7:23:44 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic1

6 answers to this question

I am seeing a bunch of that myself. what brought it to my attention is sporadic reboots.

trying to figure out what is causing it since it happens at the same time - after a bunch of ca_xxx entries, mainly an ammo box entry. which I am not spawning ammo boxes, so I am confused.

thought I had it figured out and had it running for almost 2 hours and when I removed the PW and had the clan come in, it did the sporadic reboot 2 times in less than 20 minutes.

but I am getting the some skeletons don't have bones error, bad radius errors, the animation errors also.

I took out the animated helo/c130/an2 crashes and it didn't make a difference...

Basically I didn't fix it, it sorted itself out. 

I am noticing that if you are doing a lot of restarts things break all the time, there may be an issue with the database but it is hard to tell since the problems are not consistent. I do know the issues all started after 1.0.2.