No Tow Option's After Restart

Smokey 420

Question

Hello,

Im running Dayz Epoch 1.0.4.2 Chernarus and have been adding/ switching vehicles out in favor of correct Camo. Im using the "MTVR" and others like it. No problems have been reported until this current incident. Any vehicles that have been added or changed can no longer Tow/Lift after a restart. I have tried multiple methods but none is allowing me different options.

After a restart the tow or View Vehicle Content does not appear. I have tried all normal in-game object refreshing but none is working. Any help would be appreciated. Im also on TS3 almost 24/7     69.65.49.248:10717

5 answers to this question

Ah sry Long night. I'm using R3F with a custom config and custom addons_config. Im also using a custom Refuel/Repair/Rearm that's using a crafting system combined into the vehicles.  Refuel Trucks + scrap= Jerry can.  Reammo truck+scrap= various ammo types  Repair+scrap (Various numbers) = Rotors,Motors,Engines.

As a fan of the KISS method in troubleshooting, I will ask the obvious questions: 

- Did you properly start the script in init.sqf (or wherever you are initializing this)? 

- Did you properly close the list of allowed vehicles in the R3F vehicle list? 
- Do you have too many commas or not enough semi-colons in all your edited locations? 
- Did you add global variables to the AH whitelist? 

Long night tend to mean you have overlooked something obvious - I know I tend to suffer things like that when I change code after many hours in front of a screen.  :) 

So if you roll back to the previous AH release, you are all fine? 

I would check the corresponding "Allowed Actions" and "Allowed CMDmenu" setting that is declared True or False. 

I know the old versions needed _BMC to be false if you wanted to use the Allowed CMD menu, and _CSA = True of you wanted to use the Allowed Action to whitelist custom variables. 

I think any further issues needs to be brought up to InfiStar (if you got it from him).