[HELP] Custom Buildings

Method

Hello

My friend and I have recently just started our own Arma 2 - DayZ Epoch server. We are both new to this and can find ourselves stuck sometimes.

But lets get to the point of this thread.

I have no idea how to get my custom map to work in the server.. As I said, I am new to this and don't have a clue what to do. I have followed some tutorials and they haven't made much of a difference at all. I have repacked and unpacked my .pbo several times and it is really starting to bother me.

I learn fast by watching videos - there isn't many videos on how to make your custom map work. If there are videos, then obviously I'm looking in the wrong places.

All I ask is for a straight forward noob friendly tut on how to get my custom map to work.. also a noob tut on how to install scripts and such.

I will be grately appriciative if you can provide me with some help

Kind regards

Method

http://epochmod.com/wiki/index.php/Server_Installation_Instructions

But with as number 5 =)

5. Launch the server with -mod=@YourShinnyNewMap;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server; use the *.bat files found in Config=Examples folder for an example.

You will need to make sure @YourShinnyNewMap folder is in the root directory of your Arma install directory on your server, with all the map stuff .pbo's in the addons directory =)