Able to remove sandbags and metal panels from bases

Magz

Question

Hello,

1. I run a server and someone recently brought to my attention that some items can be removed by OTHER players even though a plot pole is in the area. So far I noticed that metal panels and sandbags are the two biggest things that people have been complaining about. 

The sandbags disappear after they've been removed where the metal panels can be stolen. Once removed, the metal panels can be looted and taken. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? Is there a list somewhere that I can add these classnames to?

Thank you

1 answer to this question

Some items can revert back to their original 'kits' when removed and some do not.

Anyone can remove the buildables but it depends if they are the owner or friendly to the owner (tagged friendly) as to how hard it is for an itme to be removed and how likely the remover is to break a tool (or two) doing so.

The number of cycles is generally 3 (unless overridden with DZE_StaticConstructionCount in the init.sqf file) but for non-owners or friendlies this number doubles.  There is a 10% chance per cycle to break a tool.

There is a godmodebase (iirc) variable you can set but I do not see anything in the remove.sqf that would be affected by it so it may just be damage related rather than deconstruction.

Bottom line is nope AFAIK.

RB