Help With Script Not Found

Dxzr

Question

I have a issue, I recently switched from Cherno to NAPF, I started the server up, everything worked fine. Until i went to install Infistars antihack then when I join the server I get this error:

"Script init\variables.sqf not found"  (Also I'm 98% sure i installed it right, I even tried to do it again.)

My init does not have variables.sqf in it please help! thanks!

My host: www.survivalservers.com if that matters :)

2 answers to this question

I have a issue, I recently switched from Cherno to NAPF, I started the server up, everything worked fine. Until i went to install Infistars antihack then when I join the server I get this error:

"Script init\variables.sqf not found"  (Also I'm 98% sure i installed it right, I even tried to do it again.)

My init does not have variables.sqf in it please help! thanks!

My host: www.survivalservers.com if that matters :)

You have tried to install, or purchased a script from SurvivalServers, that requires init\variables.sqf.  This is likely something you changed in your mission init.sqf.

This has nothing to do with your AH installation - this is a mission related issue most likely.

You have tried to install, or purchased a script from SurvivalServers, that requires init\variables.sqf.  This is likely something you changed in your mission init.sqf.

This has nothing to do with your AH installation - this is a mission related issue most likely.

I found that file, I got that fixed thanks.

But now I have another problem, when I join the server I get stuck on the "Requesting Authentication" then I will get kicked back to the lobby. 

-Edit: I had my UID under blocked not Admin complete failure on my part lol!