Select spawn script

carl101

Question

5 answers to this question

how did you get this one working?

theres instruction further down the page but for a different map and the file names are completly different.

any chance you can post what you did as i noticed you was the last one to post about getting it working???

cheers

how did you get this one working?

theres instruction further down the page but for a different map and the file names are completly different.

any chance you can post what you did as i noticed you was the last one to post about getting it working???

cheers

I followed the instructions.

Place the files within your addons folder.

at the bottom of your init.sqf (after "#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf") place;

waitUntil {!isNil ("PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord")}; if (dayzPlayerLogin2 select 2) then { [] execVM "addons\DRNSpawn.sqf"; };

Next, at the bottom of your description.ext insert #include "addons\DRNdialogs.hpp"

The next step is within your server.pbo

Locate, within the compiles folder, and look for dayzPlayerLogin2 = [_worldspace,_state]; (it's about line 236)

Change that to dayzPlayerLogin2 = [_worldspace,_state,_randomSpot];

Repack your PBOs (don't forget the path property for the server.pbo) and you're done.

http://www.dxml.it/public/shared/sauer/addons.zip

You might want to DOUBLE CHECK THE SQFS!! I don't know if I accidently made a typo while messing around or if it came shipped like that, if you don't put it in "addons" make sure to change the paths