Infistar Tools

(TLS)

Question

9 answers to this question

They are fixed....but you can easily copy/paste lines from the super admin to the lower admins to let them have the same options...so you shouldnt worry about it.

You can enable/disable what you want them to have with just 1 line of code per function.

word of warning, InfiSTAR doesn't respond well to email support.  My mate has been asking to get update to his purchase without any response from the group for about 2 months now.  if your not a large server group like: 

CustomCombatGaming       JustChil       AmongTheDead       MoneyGrabbingTrolls       OurGaming

You won't get any type of response.

word of warning, InfiSTAR doesn't respond well to email support.  My mate has been asking to get update to his purchase without any response from the group for about 2 months now.  if your not a large server group like: 

CustomCombatGaming       JustChil       AmongTheDead       MoneyGrabbingTrolls       OurGaming

Lol what? This isn't true. I get updates within a few hours of him when I e-mail him. Make sure your buddy is sending it to the right e-mail and he is also not getting infistar's mail in his spam/junk folder.

Something wrong with that statement below! I get regular updates from Infistar and he's been nothing short of AMAZING in regards to support in general???

Did he send over his paypal email to Infistar and info of the purchase, so he can add him to the regular emailout of updates etc?