Massive Race event on GROF server

Sandbird

There is a message displayed on the screen:

That dirty banker took pictures of a clerk when she was showering, get the pictures and return them

Or something like that

Ohhhhh that one. Yeah thats just a custom mission for side missions. I wrote that when i was trying to make new custom missions.

Basically you add a custom item in a trader and then spawn that custom item in the mission crate (or on a soldier) so when the player gets the item he has to return it to the trader to get his reward.

I wrote a script that transforms Cherno Hotel to a Cherno bank (has 140 vaults there) and there are 2 bots that operate as clerks. Just to make a point for new players to use the Bank, i added that mission so i 'force' them to visit the bank and talk to the clerks to get info on how to use the bank.

Its a complex script, requires a php server with mail function, custom SQLs, changes in both maintainance (so vaults dont get deleted by the server) and normal vault functions (so the players cant pack them),

not to mention that you manually have to enter and then give the codes to the users.

Its a lot of work, and making a tutorial is for non well scripters is just impossible. Too many changes really. Took me 2 weeks to fully make it.