RPT Log error (Server_functions)

(TLS)

Question

I get this alot ! in my rpt log and its seems to be doing alot of damage to my server causing crashes , Does anyone know what this means? ill post my actual server_functions.sqf when i can, but this is what im getting .

Thank you!!

12:32:32 Server: Object 20:96 not found (message 132)
12:32:32 Server: Object 13:257 not found (message 132)
12:32:32 Error in expression <x getVariable ["permaLoot",false];
if (!_keep) then {
_created = _x getVariable >
12:32:32   Error position: <_keep) then {
12:32:32   Error Undefined variable in expression: _keep
12:32:32 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 837

This is the server_fuctions.sqf 

_missionObjs =  allMissionObjects "ReammoBox";
_delQty = 0;
_dateNow = (DateToNumber date);
{                                                                                    THIS IS LINE (837)    o.O
_keep = _x getVariable ["permaLoot",false];
if (!_keep) then {
_created = _x getVariable ["created",-0.1];
if (_created == -0.1) then {
_x setVariable ["created",_dateNow,false];
_created = _dateNow;

Also i get this when a player commits suicide, sometimes killing them, sometimes giving them an infinit timer, even with ammo.

diag_log _loc_message;

if(DZE_DeathMsgGlobal) then {
[nil, nil, rs>
19:20:42   Error position: <DZE_DeathMsgGlobal) then {
[nil, nil, rs>
19:20:42   Error Undefined variable in expression: dze_deathmsgglobal
19:20:42 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerDied.sqf, line 36
19:20:42 "PDEATH: Player Died 238965734"
19:20:42 WARNING: Function 'name' - AngryIrishGamer is dead

And this is the server_playerdied.sqf

else 
{
_message = format["%1 was killed by %2 with weapon %3 from %4m",_victimName, _killerName, _weapon, _distance];
_loc_message = format["PKILL: %1 was killed by %2 with weapon %3 from %4m", _victimName, _killerName, _weapon, _distance];
};

diag_log _loc_message;

if(DZE_DeathMsgGlobal) then {                                                                                                               <----- LINE 36
[nil, nil, rspawn, [_killer, _message], { (_this select 0) globalChat (_this select 1) }] call RE;
};
/* needs customRemoteMessage 
customRemoteMessage = ['globalChat', _message, _killer];
publicVariable "customRemoteMessage";

Any help would be great!!! 

The first error is a malformed server_functions.sqf. Start with a clean copy. The modifications you have made to it have caused this. Make sure to use the 1.0.4.2a files. The second error is because you have overridden the default variables with your own and have forgot to KEEP the original. 

I have only added the infistar run line to the top, then it starts giving me all this, sorry for the late reply, thanks Az

Can you copy your trouble files to http://pastebin.com/ and give us the link to review the files? 

In addition, can you tell us what host you are with, as some of them sometimes edit certain files to be fitting with their update scheme. 

Hey  , thanks for the time mate.

Heres my RPT.     << Many more lines of the same errors 

http://pastebin.com/zEpyhHhW

Heres my "Server_functions.sqf"  << Only thing i have changed is the infistar line at the very top.

http://pastebin.com/8dvxKyGz

And the server provider is GTX - Dedicated Server.

Much appreciated , cheers Glenn.

Kane.

Heres my "Server_functions.sqf"  << Only thing i have changed is the infistar line at the very top.

http://pastebin.com/8dvxKyGz

Can you try and replace your AH line with this:

[] spawn {execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\AH.sqf";};

The only difference will be the second  [ ] being removed...

And this is the server_playerdied.sqf

else 
{
_message = format["%1 was killed by %2 with weapon %3 from %4m",_victimName, _killerName, _weapon, _distance];
_loc_message = format["PKILL: %1 was killed by %2 with weapon %3 from %4m", _victimName, _killerName, _weapon, _distance];
};

diag_log _loc_message;

if(DZE_DeathMsgGlobal) then {                                                                                                               <----- LINE 36
[nil, nil, rspawn, [_killer, _message], { (_this select 0) globalChat (_this select 1) }] call RE;
};
/* needs customRemoteMessage 
customRemoteMessage = ['globalChat', _message, _killer];
publicVariable "customRemoteMessage";

Any help would be great!!! 

For this, make sure that you actually put the following lines in your missions init.sqf:

If the only thing you changed is the /*  */ marks around the first and second "if(DZE_DeathMsgGlobal) then {", you need to make sure you also have the following set in the beginning of your missions init.sqf:

//death messages
DZE_DeathMsgGlobal = false;
DZE_DeathMsgSide = true;
DZE_DeathMsgTitleText = true;

Adjust for the settings you want to have....

Can you try and replace your AH line with this:

[] spawn {execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\AH.sqf";};

The only difference will be the second  [ ] being removed...

For this, make sure that you actually put the following lines in your missions init.sqf:

If the only thing you changed is the /*  */ marks around the first and second "if(DZE_DeathMsgGlobal) then {", you need to make sure you also have the following set in the beginning of your missions init.sqf:

//death messages
DZE_DeathMsgGlobal = false;
DZE_DeathMsgSide = true;

Adjust for the settings you want to have....

This worked a treat for me too! thanks very much! i think you'll see lots more of this as people upgrade their arma2 to 112555!

Don't suppose you could help me with the DZMS errors I'm getting since upgrading as well.......? 

23:18:20 Error in expression <{

_findRun = false;

};

if (_isTavi AND (_tavHeight <= 185)) then {

_findRun = fa>

23:18:20 Error position: <_tavHeight <= 185)) then {

_findRun = fa>

23:18:20 Error Undefined variable in expression: _tavheight

23:18:20 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\DZMSFunctions.sqf, line 107

and then under that, these are spammed a lot:

23:18:28 Error in expression <[(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]

} forEach _aicskill;

_unit addEventHandler ["Kil>

23:18:28 Error position: <_aicskill;

23:18:28 Error Undefined variable in expression: _aicskill

23:18:28 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\Scripts\DZMSAISpawn.sqf, line 101

This worked a treat for me too! thanks very much! i think you'll see lots more of this as people upgrade their arma2 to 112555!

Don't suppose you could help me with the DZMS errors I'm getting since upgrading as well.......? 

23:18:20 Error in expression <{

_findRun = false;

};

if (_isTavi AND (_tavHeight <= 185)) then {

_findRun = fa>

23:18:20 Error position: <_tavHeight <= 185)) then {

_findRun = fa>

23:18:20 Error Undefined variable in expression: _tavheight

23:18:20 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\DZMSFunctions.sqf, line 107

and then under that, these are spammed a lot:

23:18:28 Error in expression <[(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]

} forEach _aicskill;

23:18:28 Error position: <_aicskill;

23:18:28 Error Undefined variable in expression: _aicskill

23:18:28 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\Scripts\DZMSAISpawn.sqf, line 101

For these, I can see that the author has added two fixes in the github repository. 

I suggest you go and grab the files again to make sure you get rid of the error: 

i receive this one

waitUntil {DZMSMajDone};
DZMSMajDone = nil;
};>
20:24:31   Error position: <DZMSMajDone};
DZMSMajDone = nil;
};>
20:24:31   Error Nicht definierte Variable in Ausdruck: dzmsmajdone
20:24:31 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\Scripts\DZMSMajTimer.sqf, line 42
20:24:31 Error in expression <or Mission %1.",_varName];

Hi Glen, I made the changes by taking the exrta [] out as you instructed to fix the server_functions error but, am still getting this in the rpt:

19:49:47 Error in expression <x getVariable ["permaLoot",false];
if (!_keep) then {
19:49:47   Error position: <_keep) then {
19:49:47   Error Undefined variable in expression: _keep
19:49:47 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 837

Any more ideas? .....

Death message problem has gone away though and am waiting for my next restart to upload the fixes for DZMS... :)

I got this one:

17:51:52 Error in expression <fps = {};
		'respawn_west' setMarkerPos _spawnPos;
		{
			if !(isNil _x) then 
	>
17:51:52   Error position: <_spawnPos;
		{
			if !(isNil _x) then 
	>
17:51:52   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos

Confused on this one, likely caused by my spawnselector?  http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6332-howto-add-chernarus-spawnselection/?hl=%2Bspawn+%2Bselect#entry40800

Hi Glen, I made the changes by taking the exrta [] out as you instructed to fix the server_functions error but, am still getting this in the rpt:

19:49:47 Error in expression <x getVariable ["permaLoot",false];
if (!_keep) then {
19:49:47   Error position: <_keep) then {
19:49:47   Error Undefined variable in expression: _keep
19:49:47 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 837

Any more ideas? .....

Death message problem has gone away though and am waiting for my next restart to upload the fixes for DZMS... :)

Can you compare your file with the github version? 

1.) Grab it here: https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/tree/master/Server%20Files/%40DayZ_Epoch_Server/addons

2.) Un-PBO it

3.) Compare the /init/server_functions.sqf with your version above. 

4.) If only difference is the AH line, then there is something else that needs to be reviewed. 

I got this one:

17:51:52 Error in expression <fps = {};
		{
			if !(isNil _x) then 
	>
17:51:52   Error position: <_spawnPos;
		{
			if !(isNil _x) then 
	>
17:51:52   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos

Confused on this one, likely caused by my spawnselector?  http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6332-howto-add-chernarus-spawnselection/?hl=%2Bspawn+%2Bselect#entry40800

It would help if I could see the full error. The line after your last line  would have told you waht line this error got generated from and on what file. Rather than assume, I will let you post the error.... or, you can take a look at this post from another Graphical Spawn selector and install that, which I think is probably going to fix your issue anyway. 

Let me know what happens. :)

UPDATE: AS pointed out by ReDBaroN, the link was wrong..  Updated to the correct serverfiles.

I have compared and there are over 90 differences including the AH line. But your link above is for version 1.0.5....? First off I didn't know that released yet. Commander doesn't have it as a latest version, wont' my players and I have a problem connecting afterwards?

I recently (6/7 weeks ago) did a full pbo rebuild from scratch as I had moved from ST to Vert and found out that even though I started the server with ST on 1042, most of the files were from an older version of Epoch.....this pbo rebuild solved lots of errors and seriously increased performance.

I grabbed those latest files out of the server install zip on the epochmod wiki..

So, would I be OK to use this 105 version of server_functions or, should I go to 105 totally....?

Oh and btw, the DZMS errors are now fixed too. Thank you very much!!  :lol:

I have compared and there are over 90 differences including the AH line. But your link above is for version 1.0.5....? First off I didn't know that released yet. Commander doesn't have it as a latest version, wont' my players and I have a problem connecting afterwards?

I recently (6/7 weeks ago) did a full pbo rebuild from scratch as I had moved from ST to Vert and found out that even though I started the server with ST on 1042, most of the files were from an older version of Epoch.....this pbo rebuild solved lots of errors and seriously increased performance.

I grabbed those latest files out of the server install zip on the epochmod wiki..

So, would I be OK to use this 105 version of server_functions or, should I go to 105 totally....?

Oh and btw, the DZMS errors are now fixed too. Thank you very much!!  :lol:

OOPS!  :D  I am so used to look at the code on that github that I never remember it is not production code. :)

Grab the Server Files from the front page here at Epochmod.com and use those. Sorry again! :)

Dont forget that 1.0.5 is still in Beta and is undergoing testing right now. I would not use development code or code currently in QA for a production server with live players on it.

Phew...had me worried, not another upgrade! :)

Just compared those quickly and only 2 differences; the AH line and some compile calls for some additional buildings I have installed server side....

I was sort of hoping for that result though considering my recentish rebuild... really scratching head now.....

Dont forget that 1.0.5 is still in Beta and is undergoing testing right now. I would not use development code or code currently in QA for a production server with live players on it.

No, don't worry, I'm way way to n00b to all this (4 months in with zero prior tech exp) for any of that kind of nonsense!  :)

I've decided that I no longer believe it is my graphical spawn select but rather WAI that is causing these..  not sure about this but it would make more sense to me.

My RPT Errors:

=====================================================================

== C:\epoch1\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe
== "Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe"  -port=2302 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus -BEpath=C:\Epoch1\BattlEye "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2014/06/01 16:33:48
Current time:  2014/06/03 21:15:26

Version 1.63.112555
Item STR_EPOCH_BULK_DESC_MP5SD listed twice
Item STR_ACTIONS_BUILD listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Cannot delete class CA_DebriefingInfo, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
Cannot delete class CA_DebriefingInfo, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
Obsolete class Animations defined in bin\config.bin/RscCompass/
Obsolete class Animations defined in bin\config.bin/RscWatch/
21:16:12 Server error: Player without identity Brockie (id 1919652693)
21:16:43 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
21:16:43 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
21:16:43 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:43 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
21:16:45 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
21:16:45 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
21:16:46 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
21:16:46 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
21:16:46 "infiSTAR.de AntiHack - Waiting for bis_fnc_init..."
21:16:46 "infiSTAR.de AntiHack - bis_fnc_init done - AntiHack STARTING...!"
21:16:46 Warning Message: Script low_admins.sqf not found
21:16:46 Warning Message: Script normal_admins.sqf not found
21:16:46 Warning Message: Script super_admins.sqf not found
21:16:46 Warning Message: Script blacklist.sqf not found
21:16:46 "infiSTAR.de _randvar1: PV_emHeIkH"
21:16:46 "infiSTAR.de _randvar2: PV_dzdK11T"
21:16:46 "infiSTAR.de _randvar3: PV_mQKe00P"
21:16:46 "infiSTAR.de _randvar4: PV_0KOj2ze"
21:16:46 "infiSTAR.de _randvar5: PV_20aOygT"
21:16:46 "infiSTAR.de _randvar6: PV_KkI0gaI"
21:16:46 "infiSTAR.de _randvar13: PV_29OadbP"
21:16:46 "infiSTAR.de _randvar19: PV_J0eTTH0"
21:16:46 "infiSTAR.de _randvar26: PV_F0ej0gE"
21:16:46 "infiSTAR.de _randvar27: PV_F92zzH0"
21:16:46 "infiSTAR.de _randvar27a: PV_Jej00Je"
21:16:46 "infiSTAR.de _randvar28: PV_HHmKPmd"
21:16:46 "infiSTAR.de AntiHack - AntiHack LOADED!"
21:16:46 "infiSTAR.de AntiHack - CREATING AdminMenu"
21:16:46 "infiSTAR.de AntiHack - ADDING PublicVariableEventHandlers"
21:16:46 "infiSTAR.de AntiHack - AntiHack FULLY LOADED"
21:16:46 Error in expression <tionServer';
};
[] spawn {
    _spawnPos = dayz_spawnPos;
    AdminLst = (["38061062",>
21:16:47   Error position: <dayz_spawnPos;
21:16:47   Error Undefined variable in expression: dayz_spawnpos
21:16:59 Cannot create non-ai vehicle LAND_ChickenCoop,
21:16:59 Cannot create non-ai vehicle LAND_phone_box,
21:16:59 Cannot create non-ai vehicle LAND_busStop_village,
21:17:01 ca\misc\pallets_column.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
21:17:02 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
21:17:02 Cannot create non-ai vehicle sigisolda6,
21:17:02 Cannot create non-ai vehicle WeaponHolder_MeleeMachete,
21:17:02 Cannot create non-ai vehicle WeaponHolder_MeleeMachete,
21:17:02 Cannot create non-ai vehicle WeaponHolder_ItemFuelcan,
21:17:02 Cannot create non-ai vehicle WeaponHolder_ItemFuelcanEmpty,
21:17:02 Cannot create non-ai vehicle WeaponHolder_ItemCrowbar,
21:17:02 Cannot create non-ai vehicle WeaponHolder_ItemCrowbar,
21:17:03 ca\misc\pallets_column.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
21:17:03 ca\structures\house\church_cross\church_cross_1.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
21:17:03 ca\structures\house\church_cross\church_cross_1.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
21:17:03 ca\structures\house\church_cross\church_cross_1a.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
21:17:03 ca\structures\house\church_cross\church_cross_1a.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
21:17:03 ca\plants2\clutter\c_smallleafplant.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
21:17:03 ca\plants2\clutter\c_smallleafplant.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
21:17:04 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
21:17:04 "HIVE: Starting"
21:17:04 "server_monitor.sqf execution count = 1"
21:17:04 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
21:17:04 "HIVE: found 444 objects"
21:17:04 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
21:17:04 "HIVE: got 143 Epoch Objects and 301 Vehicles"
21:17:12 UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret
21:17:12 UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun
21:17:14 "infiSTAR.de PlayerConnected: _uid: 71607942   _name: Brockie"
21:17:14 "infiSTAR.de Player-Log: Brockie(71607942) - 0h 00min | ******ADMIN******"
21:17:14 "infiSTAR.de PlayerConnected: _uid:    _name: __SERVER__"
21:17:14 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in policecar
21:17:14 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in policecar
21:17:14 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in policecar
21:17:14 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in policecar
21:17:21 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:17:21   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:17:21   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:17:24 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:17:24   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:17:24   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:17:26 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret
21:17:26 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun
21:17:26 "HIVE: Vehicle Spawn limit reached!"
21:17:26 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 100"
21:17:26 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 6"
21:17:26 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 0"
21:17:26 "Total Number of spawn locations 6"
21:17:27 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
21:17:27 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:17:27   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:17:27   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:17:29 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,9,17]"
21:17:31 "WAI: AI Config File Loaded"
21:17:32 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_AdminReqLog: [1234,B 1-1-C:1 (Brockie) REMOTE,"71607942"]"
21:17:32 "infiSTAR.de ******ADMIN-LOGIN******: Brockie(71607942)"
21:17:32 "DEBUG: Too many at [9705.27,13565.6]"
21:17:33 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:17:33   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:17:33   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:17:33 "WAI: AI Monitor Started"
21:17:34 "WAI: Mission Config File Loaded"
21:17:35 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.ItemPainkillers'.
21:17:35 Warning Message: No entry '.picture'.
21:17:35 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
21:17:35 Warning Message: No entry '.scope'.
21:17:35 Warning Message: Error: creating magazine ItemPainkillers with scope=private
21:17:35 Warning Message: No entry '.displayName'.
21:17:35 Warning Message: No entry '.displayNameShort'.
21:17:35 Warning Message: No entry '.nameSound'.
21:17:35 Warning Message: No entry '.Library'.
21:17:35 Warning Message: No entry '.libTextDesc'.
21:17:35 Warning Message: No entry '.type'.
21:17:35 Warning Message: No entry '.count'.
21:17:35 Warning Message: No entry '.maxLeadSpeed'.
21:17:35 Warning Message: No entry '.initSpeed'.
21:17:35 Warning Message: No entry '.reloadAction'.
21:17:35 Warning Message: No entry '.modelSpecial'.
21:17:35 Warning Message: No entry '.ammo'.
21:17:35 "WAI: Starting AI Missions Moniter"
21:17:37 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.ItemAntibiotics'.
21:17:37 Warning Message: No entry '.picture'.
21:17:37 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
21:17:37 Warning Message: No entry '.scope'.
21:17:37 Warning Message: Error: creating magazine ItemAntibiotics with scope=private
21:17:37 Warning Message: No entry '.displayName'.
21:17:37 Warning Message: No entry '.displayNameShort'.
21:17:37 Warning Message: No entry '.nameSound'.
21:17:37 Warning Message: No entry '.Library'.
21:17:37 Warning Message: No entry '.libTextDesc'.
21:17:37 Warning Message: No entry '.type'.
21:17:37 Warning Message: No entry '.count'.
21:17:37 Warning Message: No entry '.maxLeadSpeed'.
21:17:37 Warning Message: No entry '.initSpeed'.
21:17:37 Warning Message: No entry '.reloadAction'.
21:17:37 Warning Message: No entry '.modelSpecial'.
21:17:37 Warning Message: No entry '.ammo'.
21:17:37 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:17:37   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:17:37   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:17:38 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.bulk_ItemGeneric'.
21:17:38 Warning Message: No entry '.picture'.
21:17:38 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
21:17:38 Warning Message: No entry '.scope'.
21:17:38 Warning Message: Error: creating magazine bulk_ItemGeneric with scope=private
21:17:38 Warning Message: No entry '.displayName'.
21:17:38 Warning Message: No entry '.displayNameShort'.
21:17:38 Warning Message: No entry '.nameSound'.
21:17:38 Warning Message: No entry '.Library'.
21:17:38 Warning Message: No entry '.libTextDesc'.
21:17:38 Warning Message: No entry '.type'.
21:17:38 Warning Message: No entry '.count'.
21:17:38 Warning Message: No entry '.maxLeadSpeed'.
21:17:38 Warning Message: No entry '.initSpeed'.
21:17:38 Warning Message: No entry '.reloadAction'.
21:17:38 Warning Message: No entry '.modelSpecial'.
21:17:38 Warning Message: No entry '.ammo'.
21:17:39 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.ItemAntibiotics'.
21:17:39 Warning Message: No entry '.picture'.
21:17:39 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
21:17:39 Warning Message: No entry '.scope'.
21:17:39 Warning Message: Error: creating magazine ItemAntibiotics with scope=private
21:17:39 Warning Message: No entry '.displayName'.
21:17:39 Warning Message: No entry '.displayNameShort'.
21:17:39 Warning Message: No entry '.nameSound'.
21:17:39 Warning Message: No entry '.Library'.
21:17:39 Warning Message: No entry '.libTextDesc'.
21:17:39 Warning Message: No entry '.type'.
21:17:39 Warning Message: No entry '.count'.
21:17:39 Warning Message: No entry '.maxLeadSpeed'.
21:17:39 Warning Message: No entry '.initSpeed'.
21:17:39 Warning Message: No entry '.reloadAction'.
21:17:39 Warning Message: No entry '.modelSpecial'.
21:17:39 Warning Message: No entry '.ammo'.
21:17:40 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 Bandits at [9871.56,14060.4,5.34058e-005]"
21:17:42 "z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf found a nice spot at any (9)"
21:17:42 Error in expression <er\compile\fn_bases.sqf", _basePos call fa_coor2str,_x select 1]);
[_basePos, ra>
21:17:42   Error position: <fa_coor2str,_x select 1]);
[_basePos, ra>
21:17:42   Error Undefined variable in expression: fa_coor2str
21:17:42 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf, line 148
21:17:43 Error in expression <elect 1, _position, 1] call spawn_loot;
_item setVariable ["permaLoot",true];

i>
21:17:43   Error position: <_item setVariable ["permaLoot",true];

i>
21:17:43   Error Undefined variable in expression: _item
21:17:43 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf, line 46
21:17:43 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp1_Small:[11761.3,14201.2,0]' with loot table '["militaryammo","single"]'"

i>

i>
21:17:43 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp1_Small:[11761.3,14201.2,0]' with loot table '["","medical"]'"

i>

i>
21:17:43 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp1_Small:[11761.3,14201.2,0]' with loot table '["","medical"]'"

i>

i>

i>

i>
21:17:43 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp1_Small:[11761.3,14201.2,0]' with loot table '["","military"]'"

i>

i>
21:17:43 "WAI: Spawned a group of 7 Bandits at [9816.46,14011.2,-4.57764e-005]"
21:17:44 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:17:44   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:17:44   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:17:44 "WAI: Spawned a group of 7 Bandits at [9797.9,13976.6,-0.000289917]"
21:17:45 "WAI: Spawned a group of 7 Bandits at [9808.41,13984.8,8.64586]"
21:17:48 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:17:48   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:17:48   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:17:48 "WAI: Spawned a group of 12 Bandits at [9592.34,13834.8,-2.28882e-005]"
21:17:54 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 Bandits at [9606.64,13732.1,6.86646e-005]"
21:17:55 "z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf found a nice spot at any (9)"
21:17:55 Error in expression <er\compile\fn_bases.sqf", _basePos call fa_coor2str,_x select 1]);
[_basePos, ra>
21:17:55   Error position: <fa_coor2str,_x select 1]);
[_basePos, ra>
21:17:55   Error Undefined variable in expression: fa_coor2str
21:17:55 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf, line 148
21:17:55 Error in expression <elect 1, _position, 1] call spawn_loot;

i>
21:17:55   Error position: <_item setVariable ["permaLoot",true];

i>
21:17:55   Error Undefined variable in expression: _item
21:17:55 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf, line 46
21:17:55 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp1_Small:[3105.32,11813.4,0]' with loot table '["sniperrifles","cfglootweapon"]'"

i>

i>
21:17:55 "WAI: Spawned a group of 7 Bandits at [9927.34,13395.5,-1.52588e-005]"
21:17:55 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp1_Small:[3105.32,11813.4,0]' with loot table '["AmmoBoxSmall_556","object"]'"

i>

i>
21:17:55 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp1_Small:[3105.32,11813.4,0]' with loot table '["AmmoBoxSmall_762","object"]'"

i>

i>
21:17:55 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp1_Small:[3105.32,11813.4,0]' with loot table '["AmmoBoxSmall_762","object"]'"
21:17:56 "WAI: Spawned a group of 7 Bandits at [9856.27,13331.6,1.52588e-005]"
21:17:56 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:17:56   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:17:56   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:17:57 "WAI: Spawned a group of 7 Bandits at [9798.69,13393,0.000244141]"
21:18:04 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 Bandits at [9743.31,13364.3,0.000244141]"
21:18:05 "z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf found a nice spot at any (9)"
21:18:05 Error in expression <er\compile\fn_bases.sqf", _basePos call fa_coor2str,_x select 1]);
[_basePos, ra>
21:18:05   Error position: <fa_coor2str,_x select 1]);
[_basePos, ra>
21:18:05   Error Undefined variable in expression: fa_coor2str
21:18:05 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf, line 148
21:18:06 Error in expression <elect 1, _position, 1] call spawn_loot;

i>
21:18:06   Error position: <_item setVariable ["permaLoot",true];

i>
21:18:06   Error Undefined variable in expression: _item
21:18:06 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf, line 46
21:18:06 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp3_Small:[9295.63,7040.6,0]' with loot table '["NVGoggles","weapon"]'"

i>

i>
21:18:06 "WAI: Spawned a group of 7 Bandits at [9907.27,13245.6,7.62939e-005]"
21:18:06 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp3_Small:[9295.63,7040.6,0]' with loot table '["sniperrifles","cfglootweapon"]'"

i>

i>
21:18:06 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp3_Small:[9295.63,7040.6,0]' with loot table '["","military"]'"

i>

i>
21:18:06 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp3_Small:[9295.63,7040.6,0]' with loot table '["AmmoBoxSmall_762","object"]'"

i>

i>
21:18:06 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp3_Small:[9295.63,7040.6,0]' with loot table '["","military"]'"

i>

i>
21:18:06 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:06   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:06   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos

i>

i>
21:18:06 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp3_Small:[9295.63,7040.6,0]' with loot table '["MedBox0","object"]'"
21:18:06 "WAI: Spawned a group of 7 Bandits at [9796.58,13291.3,9.15527e-005]"
21:18:07 "WAI: Spawned a group of 7 Bandits at [9852.16,13239.3,6.10352e-005]"
21:18:08 "WAI: Spawned a group of 7 Bandits at [9941.52,13185.7,-4.57764e-005]"
21:18:09 "WAI: Spawned a group of 7 Bandits at [10003.5,13159.1,0.000442505]"
21:18:11 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:11   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:11   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:18:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 7 Bandits at [9661.15,13049.9,-0.000167847]"
21:18:19 "z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf found a nice spot at any (9)"
21:18:19 Error in expression <er\compile\fn_bases.sqf", _basePos call fa_coor2str,_x select 1]);
[_basePos, ra>
21:18:19   Error position: <fa_coor2str,_x select 1]);
[_basePos, ra>
21:18:19   Error Undefined variable in expression: fa_coor2str
21:18:19 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf, line 148
21:18:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 7 Bandits at [9494.95,13002.2,0.000213623]"
21:18:20 Warning Message: Cannot open object ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_actualmodelsofweaponmagazinesvisibleontheground\p3d\100rnd_762x54_pk.p3d
21:18:20 Error in expression <elect 1, _position, 1] call spawn_loot;

i>
21:18:20   Error position: <_item setVariable ["permaLoot",true];

i>
21:18:20   Error Undefined variable in expression: _item
21:18:20 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf, line 46
21:18:20 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp3_Small:[11922.5,11258.4,0]' with loot table '["machineguns","cfglootweapon"]'"

i>

i>
21:18:20 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp3_Small:[11922.5,11258.4,0]' with loot table '["","military"]'"

i>

i>
21:18:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 7 Bandits at [9524.89,12870.7,-0.000198364]"
21:18:20 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp3_Small:[11922.5,11258.4,0]' with loot table '["","military"]'"
21:18:21 Error in expression <elect 1, _position, 1] call spawn_loot;

i>
21:18:21   Error position: <_item setVariable ["permaLoot",true];

i>
21:18:21   Error Undefined variable in expression: _item
21:18:21 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf, line 46
21:18:21 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp3_Small:[11922.5,11258.4,0]' with loot table '["","military"]'"
21:18:21 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:21   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:21   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:18:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 Bandits at [9695.85,13562.9,0.000541687]"
21:18:21 "WAI: Paradrop Waiting for player"
21:18:21 "WAI: Paradrop Waiting for player"
21:18:22 "z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf: found 4 camps spots in 26 sec."
21:18:24 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:24   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:24   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:18:27 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:27   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:27   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:18:30 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:30   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:30   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:18:33 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:33   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:33   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:18:35 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPercMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 17)
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPercMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move
21:18:35 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDl.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move
21:18:35 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDb.InterpolateTo: Bad move
21:18:35 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDbr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 9)
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDbr.InterpolateTo: Bad move
21:18:35 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: item count not multiple of 2 (is 11)
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AmovPpneMrunSnonWnonDfr.InterpolateTo: Bad move
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medicEnd
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic1
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic2
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic3
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic3
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic4
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic5
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic4
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic5
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic1
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.ConnectTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic2
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.InterpolateTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic0S
21:18:35   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesZombie/States/AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic.InterpolateTo: Bad move AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDr_medic0S
21:18:37 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:37   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:37   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:18:40 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:40   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:40   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:18:43 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:43   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:43   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:18:46 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:46   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:46   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:18:49 Error in expression <fps = {};
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:49   Error position: <_spawnPos;
        {
            if !(isNil _x) then
    >
21:18:49   Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:18:52 Error in expression <fps = {};

Cont'd:

21:29:37 Error position: <_spawnPos;

{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:29:37 Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:29:40 Error in expression 'respawn_west' setMarkerPos _spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:29:40 Error position: <_spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:29:40 Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:29:43 Error in expression 'respawn_west' setMarkerPos _spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:29:43 Error position: <_spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:29:43 Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:29:46 Error in expression 'respawn_west' setMarkerPos _spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:29:46 Error position: <_spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:29:46 Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:29:49 Error in expression 'respawn_west' setMarkerPos _spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:29:49 Error position: <_spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:29:49 Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:29:52 Error in expression 'respawn_west' setMarkerPos _spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:29:52 Error position: <_spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:29:52 Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:29:55 Error in expression 'respawn_west' setMarkerPos _spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:29:55 Error position: <_spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:29:55 Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:29:58 Error in expression 'respawn_west' setMarkerPos _spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:29:58 Error position: <_spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:29:58 Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:30:01 "120 Active ground units"
21:30:01 "0 Active emplacement units"
21:30:01 "0 Active chopper patrol units (Crew)"
21:30:01 "0 Active vehicle patrol units (Crew)"
21:30:01 Error in expression 'respawn_west' setMarkerPos _spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:30:01 Error position: <_spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:30:01 Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:30:04 Error in expression 'respawn_west' setMarkerPos _spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:30:04 Error position: <_spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:30:04 Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:30:07 Error in expression 'respawn_west' setMarkerPos _spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:30:07 Error position: <_spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:30:07 Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos
21:30:08 "RUNNING EVENT: crash_spawner on [2014,6,3,9,30]"
21:30:08 Warning Message: Cannot open object ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\gameplay_actualmodelsofweaponmagazinesvisibleontheground\p3d\100rnd_762x51_m240.p3d
21:30:10 Error in expression 'respawn_west' setMarkerPos _spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:30:10 Error position: <_spawnPos;
{
if !(isNil _x) then
>
21:30:10 Error Undefined variable in expression: _spawnpos

For this error:

21:16:46 Error in expression <tionServer';
};
[] spawn {
    _spawnPos = dayz_spawnPos;
21:16:47   Error position: <dayz_spawnPos;
21:16:47   Error Undefined variable in expression: dayz_spawnpos

.... you clearly have an admin list that is supposed to do something.
It looks like you are trying to use _spawnPos before you have defined what dayz_spawnPos is.

dayz_spawnPos is defined in the variables.sqf, that is likely being called after whatever script you are trying to use.

Can you post the /compiles/fn_bases.sqf scripts that you are using?

As to the admin list, not sure, I do not recognize the number.  I do use infiSTAR.  I will have a double check through my files and see what I can come up with. 

The fn_bases.sqf:

/*

Created exclusively for ArmA2:OA - DayZMod.
Please request permission to use/alter/distribute from project leader (R4Z0R49).
adapted and modified by jOoPs
*/
private ["_b","_amount","_radius","_lootMinRadius","_lootMaxRadius","_objectMinRadius","_objectMaxRadius","_randomObjects","_guaranteedObjects","_randomLoot","_guaranteedLoot","_nextPos","_basePos","_tmpobject","_qty","_baseClass","_centerPos","_placeSearchRadius","_placeMinDistance","_addLoot","_addWrecks","_placeSearchExpr","_small","_medium","_large","_placePrecision","_campList","_time"];

_qty = _this select 0;
_centerPos = getMarkerPos (_this select 1);
_placeSearchRadius = _this select 2;
_placeMinDistance = _this select 3;

// add some loot around the camp
_addLoot = {
private ["_clutter","_index","_lootMaxRadius2","_itemType","_position","_item","_nearby","_basePos","_baseClass","_lootMinRadius","_lootMaxRadius","_randomLoot","_guaranteedLoot","_lootTable","_itemTypes","_weights","_cntWeights","_config"];
_basePos = _this select 0;
_baseClass = _this select 1;
_lootMinRadius = _this select 2;
_lootMaxRadius = _this select 3;
_randomLoot = _this select 4;
_guaranteedLoot = _this select 5;
_lootMaxRadius2 = _lootMaxRadius + 5;

_lootTable = ["HeliCrash","HeliCrash_No50s"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
//_config = missionConfigFile >> "CfgBuildingLoot" >> _lootTable;
_config = configFile >> "CfgBuildingLoot" >> _lootTable;
_itemTypes = [] + getArray (_config >> "itemType");
_index = dayz_CBLBase find toLower(_lootTable);
_weights = dayz_CBLChances select _index;
_cntWeights = count _weights;

for "_x" from (round(random _randomLoot) + _guaranteedLoot) to 1 step -1 do {
//create loot
_index = floor(random _cntWeights);
_index = _weights select _index;
_itemType = _itemTypes select _index;

_position = [];
_position = [_basePos,_lootMinRadius,_lootMaxRadius,0,0,0,0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;
_position = [_position select 0,_position select 1,0];

if ((count _position) >= 2) then {
_position set [2,0];
_item = [_itemType select 0, _itemType select 1, _position, 1] call spawn_loot;

if (dayz_spawnInfectedSite_clutterCutter == 1) then { // shift loot upward to 5cm
_position set [2,0.05];
_item setPosATL _position;
}
else { if (dayz_spawnInfectedSite_clutterCutter >= 2) then { // cutterclutter
_clutter = createVehicle ["ClutterCutter_small_2_EP1", _position, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_clutter setPos _position;
if (dayz_spawnInfectedSite_clutterCutter == 3) then { // debug
createVehicle ["Sign_sphere100cm_EP1", [_position select 0, _position select 1, 0.30], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
};
};};
sleep 0.001;
diag_log(format["Infected Camps: Loot spawn at '%1:%3' with loot table '%2'", _baseClass, str(_itemType), _basePos]);

// ReammoBox is preferred parent class here, as WeaponHolder wouldn't match MedBox0 and other such items.
_nearby = _basePos nearObjects ["ReammoBox", _lootMaxRadius2];
{
_x setVariable ["permaLoot",true];
} forEach _nearby;
};
}; // loot loop
};

// add some dead bodies and veh wrecks all around
_addWrecks = {
private ["_randomObjects","_guaranteedObjects","_position","_basePos","_objectMinRadius","_objectMaxRadius","_Bodys","_randomvehicle","_chance","_DeadBody","_wreck","_z"];
_basePos = _this select 0;
_objectMinRadius = _this select 1;
_objectMaxRadius = _this select 2;
_randomObjects = _this select 3;
_guaranteedObjects = _this select 4;
_z = 0;

while {_z < ((round(random _randomObjects)) + _guaranteedObjects)} do {
_position = [_basePos,_objectMinRadius,_objectMaxRadius,1,0,20,0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;
_position = [_position select 0,_position select 1,0];
_Bodys = ["Body1","Body2"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_randomvehicle = ["SKODAWreck","HMMWVWreck","UralWreck","datsun01Wreck","hiluxWreck","datsun02Wreck","UAZWreck","BMP2Wreck","T72Wreck","LADAWreck"] select round(random 4);
_chance = random 1;
if (_chance < 0.9) then {
_DeadBody = createVehicle [_Bodys, _position, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
} else {
_wreck = createVehicle [_randomvehicle, _position, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
};
_z = _z + 1;
};
};

_placeSearchExpr = "(5 * forest) + (4 * trees) + (3 * meadow) - (20 * houses) - (30 * sea)";
_small = ["Camp1_Small","Camp2_Small","Camp3_Small"];
_medium = ["Camp2_Medium","Camp3_Medium","Camp4_Medium","Camp5_Medium"]; // "Camp2_Medium","Camp3_Medium","Camp4_Medium","Camp5_Medium"];
_large = [];
_baseArray = ["Camp1_Small","Camp2_Small","Camp3_Small","Camp2_Medium","Camp3_Medium","Camp4_Medium","Camp5_Medium"]; //use this for selection

_placePrecision = 30;
_amount = 0;
_radius = 0;
_lootMinRadius = 0;
_lootMaxRadius = 0;
_objectMinRadius = 0;
_objectMaxRadius = 0;
_randomObjects = 0;
_guaranteedObjects = 0;
_randomLoot = 0;
_guaranteedLoot = 0;
_baseClass = "";
_campList = [];
_basePos = [];
_markerPos = getMarkerPos "respawn_west";
_b = _qty * 20;

_time = time;
_tmpobject = "Land_HouseV2_05" createVehicleLocal _markerPos;
while {(_b > 0) && (_qty > 0) && (round(time - _time) < 35)} do {
_baseClass = _baseArray select round(random ((count _baseArray) - 1));
if (_baseClass in _small) then { _amount = 10; _radius = 100; _lootMinRadius = 8; _lootMaxRadius = 13; _objectMinRadius = 10; _objectMaxRadius = 20; _randomObjects = 8; _guaranteedObjects = 2; _randomLoot = 3; _guaranteedLoot = 4; };
if (_baseClass in _medium) then { _amount = 25; _radius = 150; _lootMinRadius = 13; _lootMaxRadius = 20; _objectMinRadius = 10; _objectMaxRadius = 20; _randomObjects = 8; _guaranteedObjects = 2; _randomLoot = 4; _guaranteedLoot = 5; };
if (_baseClass in _large) then { _amount = 40; _radius = 200; _lootMinRadius = 20; _lootMaxRadius = 30; _objectMinRadius = 10; _objectMaxRadius = 20; _randomObjects = 8; _guaranteedObjects = 2; _randomLoot = 5; _guaranteedLoot = 6; };
{
if (_x select 1 > 3) then {
_basePos = _x select 0;
if (count _basePos >= 2) then {
_basePos set [2, 0];
_nextPos = _basePos findEmptyPosition [0, _placePrecision, "Land_HouseV2_05"];
_basePos = _nextPos;
_basePos set [2, 0];
_tmpobject setPosATL _basePos;
//sleep 0.003;
_basePos = _tmpobject modelToWorld (boundingCenter _tmpobject);
//sleep 0.003;
_basePos set [2, 0];
_tmpobject setPosATL _markerPos;
//sleep 0.003;
_basePos = _basePos isFlatEmpty [0, 0, _lootMaxRadius * 0.03, _lootMaxRadius, 0, false, objNull];
_basePos set [2, 0];
if ((0 == count (nearestObjects [_basePos, [], _lootMaxRadius])) AND {(0 == { ((_x select 0) distance _basePos) < _placeMinDistance } count _campList)}) then {
_campList set [count _campList, [_basePos,_amount,_radius]];
diag_log(format["%1 found a nice spot at %2 (%3)", __FILE__, _basePos call fa_coor2str,_x select 1]);
[_basePos, random 360, _baseClass] call spawnComposition;
[_basePos, _baseClass, _lootMinRadius, _lootMaxRadius, _randomLoot, _guaranteedLoot] call _addLoot;
[_basePos, _lootMinRadius, _lootMaxRadius, _randomObjects, _guaranteedObjects] call _addWrecks;
_qty = _qty - 1;
};
};
};
};
//sleep 0.01;
};
_b = _b - 1;
} forEach selectBestPlaces [_centerPos, _placeSearchRadius, _placeSearchExpr, _placePrecision, _qty];
};
deleteVehicle _tmpobject;

diag_log(format["%1: found %2 camps spots in %3 sec.", __FILE__, count _campList, round(time - _time)]);

_campList

Init.sqf:

/*

For DayZ Epoch
Addons Credits: Jetski Yanahui by Kol9yN, Zakat, Gerasimow9, YuraPetrov, zGuba, A.Karagod, IceBreakr, Sahbazz
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 11; //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;
server_name = "Cut-throat Corner";

//disable greeting menu
player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
//disable radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen
enableRadio false;
// May prevent "how are you civillian?" messages from NPC
enableSentences false;

// DayZ Epoch config
spawnShoremode = 1; // Default = 1 (on shore)
spawnArea= 1500; // Default = 1500

// Default Loadout Config for New Spawns
DefaultMagazines = ["ItemWaterbottleBoiled","ItemCanBakedBeans","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller","30Rnd_9x19_MP5","30Rnd_9x19_MP5","30Rnd_9x19_MP5"];
DefaultWeapons = ["ItemFlashlight","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemHatchet_DZE","MP5A5"];
DefaultBackpack = "DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1";
DefaultBackpackWeapon = "";

MaxVehicleLimit = 100; // Default = 50
MaxDynamicDebris = 100; // Default = 100
MaxAmmoBoxes = 6;
MaxMineVeins = 0;
dayz_MapArea = 12000; // Default = 10000
dayz_maxLocalZombies = 30; // Default = 30
dayz_maxGlobalZombiesInit = 30;
dayz_maxGlobalZombiesIncrease = 10;
dayz_maxZeds = 500;
dayz_paraSpawn = true;

dayz_minpos = -1;
dayz_maxpos = 16000;

dayz_spawnselection = 1; // DayZ Spawnselection / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled, No current spawn limits.

DZE_PlayerZed = false;

DZE_ForceNameTags = false;
DZE_ForceNameTagsOff = false;
DZE_HumanityTargetDistance = 20;

DZE_AllowForceSave = false;

DZE_vehicleAmmo = 1; //Default = 0, 1 to disable, 0 to enable.

DZE_TRADER_SPAWNMODE = false;

DZE_BackpackGuard = false; //Default = true, true to enable, false to disable

DZE_BuildingLimit = 450;

dayz_sellDistance_vehicle = 10;
dayz_sellDistance_boat = 30;
dayz_sellDistance_air = 40;

dayz_maxAnimals = 8; // Default: 8
dayz_tameDogs = true;

dayz_spawnInfectedSite_clutterCutter = 3; // Infected Base Settings 0 = loot hidden in grass 1 = loot lifted 2 = cluttercutter 3 = glowing

DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 0; // Default: 0
DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 100; // Default: 100
DynamicVehicleFuelLow = 40;
DynamicVehicleFuelHigh = 100;

DZE_BuildOnRoads = false; // Default: False

EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"],["any","any","any","any",10,"Military"],["any","any","any","any",25,"Treasure"],["any","any","any","any",40,"Supplyitems"],["any","any","any","any",55,"Construction"]];
dayz_fullMoonNights = true;

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\variables.sqf"; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\publicEH.sqf"; //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf"; //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf"; //Compile trader configs
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

if (isServer) then {
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";
//Compile vehicle configs

// Add trader citys
_nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf";
_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
//Conduct map operations
0 fadeSound 0;
waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
_playerMonitor = [] execVM "dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";

//Lights
//[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";
};

//Start Dynamic Weather
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\external\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";

// Extra Local actions:
if (local player) then {
[] execVM "Scripts\nofog.sqf";
};

// CPC Nametags
[] execVM "Scripts\cpcnametags.sqf";
nul=[] execVM "KRON_Strings.sqf";
_nul = [] execVM "detaincheck.sqf";
#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf"
//DayZ Watermark
if (!isNil "server_name") then {
[] spawn {
waitUntil {(!isNull Player) and (alive Player) and (player == player)};
waituntil {!(isNull (findDisplay 46))};
5 cutRsc ["wm_disp","PLAIN"];
((uiNamespace getVariable "wm_disp") displayCtrl 1) ctrlSetText server_name;
};
};

38061062 is a blacklisted player ID

Very Funny :P

Find this line in teh fn_bases.sqf:

if ((0 == count (nearestObjects [_basePos, [], _lootMaxRadius])) AND {(0 == { ((_x select 0) distance _basePos) < _placeMinDistance } count _campList)}) then {
diag_log(format["%1 found a nice spot at %2 (%3)", __FILE__, _basePos call fa_coor2str,_x select 1]);

And comment out line 148 so it looks like this:

//diag_log(format["%1 found a nice spot at %2 (%3)", __FILE__, _basePos call fa_coor2str,_x select 1]);

That should not break anything except the reporting the position to the log...