Napf secrets ?

fouc

Why not answering completely, if you want to tease, just go away and let other people talking...

I'm asking that because I searched and didn't found anything... and I would like to know if I can use one of these "potential" secrets for one of my events (i'm a server admin). Just it. So don't flame and answer or pass your way ;)

• 1 month later...

Napf is the kind of map that looks more "lived in" than the other maps i've tried. Seems like Momo and company really put effort to give each property a feeling that they were once someone's home. IMO it's hard to convey that by just placing objects on the map and the "easter egg" portion of Napf is subtle but I think pretty much the whole map is an easter egg of the island Momo has in his imagination.

As for stereotypical easter eggs, the few properties with small amounts of hemp or little gardens of sunflowers and pumpkin patches do the trick for me. Or boat wrecks in plausible places that look like a boat captain could think was passable but ended in beaching / abandoning the ship. Not really easter eggs but more like fine details that make sense.

Who knows though? Maybe they added a city or town that looks just like a real place? I'd like to find more input on Momo's perspective of the map before saying yes or no to whether there are easter eggs.