Napf secrets ?

fouc

one of my favorite spots if discovered so far was this ruins of a church or similar structure in the middle of a mountain valley overlooking a small lake. a clan had built its base there and basically "rebuilt" the church so you couldnt even tell hardly. i was really impressed with it.

as far as underground bases or caves i havent seen anything like that, but that dosnt mean much its not the biggest map but the south to east areas are very dense with forest.

• 2 weeks later...

And spoil the hunt? I don't mind telling, but just not yet as i don't wanna spoil the fun of the hunt yet. I still have to do some hunting around myself to see if there are any more. 

I will say that they are small and easily overlooked.

And spoil the hunt? I don't mind telling, but just not yet as i don't wanna spoil the fun of the hunt yet. I still have to do some hunting around myself to see if there are any more. 

I will say that they are small and easily overlooked.

Nah, wont spoil anything for me at all. 

LOL Thx, but I don't need the hemp...my Character is already a Hemp Dealing Admin (Gave my character skin the trader ability, but only hemp). Yes that means a player can come up to my character, no matter were i'm at and get the "Trader" option on me. (Also working on putting hookers to work in a bar, as traders).

As for the cave locations..I'll give 2 hints.

1) They are down south so far that I found

2) when you see them from above, they are not smooth like other rocks.

No sry the ones I found so far are not big enough for a vehicle, and a couple of them ya actually have to crawl into.

http://youtu.be/PR5ZALGHHJ4

found all 5, once you find 1 the rest jump out at you and are really easy to spot.

i can confirm no vehicles will fit in any of them except bikes, motorbikes, quads.

great places to stash loot you dont want your basemates taking

im gonna recommend that my admins move the blackmarket dealers to the largest cave, it looks so perfect

found all 5, once you find 1 the rest jump out at you and are really easy to spot.

i can confirm no vehicles will fit in any of them except bikes, motorbikes, quads.

great places to stash loot you dont want your basemates taking

im gonna recommend that my admins move the blackmarket dealers to the largest cave, it looks so perfect

• 2 weeks later...

I will once it's done. atm it's not quite rdy, some rocks decided to move and block off some water entrances. as well don't like the way the Villa's are stacked on top of each other in the middle. there are 4 more villas in the middle that are under the water, can walk on the roof of them, but with the way the villas above them are, causes invisible walls and don't work the way I want them too. May Move this to the Lake in the middle with the big damn. that way you can enter the building while it's underwater. With it on the ocean, ya can't go under the water, but lakes and ponds waters are different and you can go under the water and walk around. Which is what I was looking to do, but decided to test it on the ocean first.

Will be making another for on land down SouthWest corner, covering the church. will share that as well once it is done. It will be a lot bigger than what this one is. Something for the players to explore and get lost in while dealing with AI.

Oh, and one more thing, if anyone visits the server to see this thing, we are not responsible for loss of life or gear, if you get killed while exploring the volcano. As well we are not responsible for any injuries you may receive from getting hit on the head with a gold ring or by a hairless creature plummeting from up above.