AI recruitment for epoch

Lacost

It works fine and everything, but when I buy the AI it will spawn and just go prone and wont move at all? it will engage in bandits and all, but not any zombies.

im confused on why it wont follow me or move at all, its almost like its frozen? also, how do I make it so it wont attack players with more then 0 humanity?

thank you for the help :)

It works fine and everything, but when I buy the AI it will spawn and just go prone and wont move at all? it will engage in bandits and all, but not any zombies.

im confused on why it wont follow me or move at all, its almost like its frozen? also, how do I make it so it wont attack players with more then 0 humanity?

thank you for the help :)

In your "server_create_delete_units.sqf" change setCombatMode and setBehaviour.

Use - https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_AI_Combat_Modes to see which to use.

(I use "YELLOW" and "AWARE".)

Can someone please tell me how to assign a different key to tell the ai where/what/why to go/do.

Using infiSTAR anti hack & currently have tilde disabled.

Do I need to assign new key via spaceinterrupt?

Thanks in advance!

Have you tried the solution a few posts above?

Yes I did try commenting out the infiSTAR line

if (_key == 0x29) then {['Tild - Known to start HackMenus'] spawn "+_randvar4+";};

disables anti hack for some reason as DY357LX states.

I want to learn how to change the key not necessarily disable the antihack, or substitute the DIK code in the same line in the antihack.

Anyone know where the tilde key is assigned?

• 2 weeks later...

this works for any map and will place a trader randomly each restart, has a scroll menu compared to the display menu and spawns the ai serverside so players are not spawning the ai and their weapons/ammo:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8fUlKbv9mi2OU5adnNZOGFvcXM/e

So iput these in the server pbo or the mpmissions folder? Then add the line to the init file in mpmissions?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this works for any map and will place a trader randomly each restart, has a scroll menu compared to the display menu and spawns the ai serverside so players are not spawning the ai and their weapons/ammo:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8fUlKbv9mi2OU5adnNZOGFvcXM/edit

In the init.sqf you have this code:

if(isOverpoch)then{

_agent = "Gangsta_merc2";

}else{

_agent = "pook_doc_bell47";

};

pook_doc_bell47 is the same skin that it is used  for one of the medical trader's on napf therefore you also get the trader menu there. I have changed mine to another skin that's not in use but you may want to fix that.

• 2 weeks later...

After using this mod for awhile I have to say it's pretty cool. 

I have only found one other problem than the one I posted above. I haven't quite narrowed it down to whether it's when you switch seats or get out but the ammo goes away. Every gun in the Vehicle will be empty. At least on the ones I've experienced it in. My PC died (think it's the motherboard since it freezes on splash screen before it even gives the option to enter bios) so i haven't had a chance to verify which one it is. It has done this in a M1A2_TUSK_MG & a BTR90. Anyone had this issue or know how to resolve it?

Thanks

battleye kicks me for

#0 "bon_recruit_newunit" = <NULL-object>   PublicVariable .txt

does placement matter ?? I put these at the bottom.

I tried adding ................

!="bon_recruit_newunit" 

and.........................

1="bon_recruit_newunit"

got it working ;) Learned  new BE stuff....

So how did you do it? tried ! "bon_recruot_newunit"   and still get kicked

Edit. realized I needed to add it to the publicVariable.txt not the publicvariableval.txt ...duhh:)