Map Editor Spawned Vehicles Disappear

Hi, I am playing of my server, I learnt how to use the dayz map editor one day, I spawned in a few vehicles, I tested the server, The vehicles were all there, BUT, After I tried to drive/fly them, they just suddenly Disappeared, I think it is the Battleye thing or the anti-hack's problem, is there somewhere where I can make a exception for my Vehicles?

Thanks!

you can't drop vehicles with the editor because the game is database driven. When I drop vehicles with the PHP donator tool I insert them into the database and wait for a server restart so the server can pull them into the game.  There are also admin tools that can spawn vehicles but require you to edit some files so they don't explode when you enter the vehicle.

Well I'm sorry guys but you can add vehicle with the Editor I did that many time to my donators bases if they get destroyed they respawn after restart (you need to edit something in your anti hack or it will explode)and its one of the reason  I'M here since 5 days I don't know why I had an error with my files had to reinstall all my pc and NOW I can't add any armored vehicles with my editor its not showing up in the game, do you know why?

• 3 weeks later...