You must be close to a rock to mine ore....

Turtle

Question

Well, pretty much, to keep this post short and simple here is my problem:

Once my player count gets around 40, it's almost impossible to join the server. 

You get to the loadscreen, you get to :

Requesting Authentication

Retrying to Authenticate

Retrying to Authenticate

Retrying to Authenticate

Retrying to Authenticate

Then eventually it will say 
You must be close to a rock to mine ore!

Then it kicks you to the lobby and you have to try all over again.

i had this problem when i installed the newer snapping system. there was a string it wanted added to infistar and the syntax in the tutorial was 

"s_blahblahblah","s_blahblahblah","s_blahblahblah","s_blahblahblah",

i noticed that the rest of the infistar entrys there werent quoted. so i removed all quotes and it fixed it

did you recently do anything involving infistar?

This problem is getting somewhat epidemic I'm thinking.

I've done some reading and it is getting obvious it's not the server provider and it's not the scripts on the server.  It's happening on fresh installs I've read.

Server admin/owners won't do anything to their server and all of a sudden it starts happening..

I'm wondering if it's Steam related.

It started happening for the server(s) I play on about a month and a half ago.. and is becoming increasing annoying.

The admins are trying everything to fix it and at one point it works for a while then it comes back.

I've read on these forums as well as other that many different suggestions have been mentioned and none of them seem concrete as they will 100 percent fix the issue.

I hope someone gets to the bottom of this one

Carp, the max bandwith works!!!!

It's surprising because honestly it makes no sense at all to me. But, now when I have 40 players on I am able to successfully connect to the server. Next thing is fixing my traders so they don't delete the vehicles right after someone buys one. 

Did you find the fix for this "Next thing is fixing my traders so they don't delete the vehicles right after someone buys one. ". This happens on a server I playing on. You buy a vehicle and it will despawn untill next restart. They also have the first problem "mine or a rock thing" but last couple times this hasen't happend "I have given them the link to this post", maybe they have done this.