[Release] WPD's Action Menu (Deploy Vehicle/View Distance/Color Filters/Self Bloodbag/Suicide/Flip Vehicle)

Hey, few bugs with your action menu for me at least:

1) for some reason I was getting lots of "Action Menu" appearing when I was in the vehicle, didnt stop adding until I left. So I've changed the way the action appears as a temporary fix.

2) Setting viewdistance resets after a few minutes and also it removes all darkness / drearyness and makes it bright when used.

Any ideas bud? :)

Ya that was my fault. The last update I did to the menu was a bit buggy. The newest one I added 2 days ago should fix that problem. I hadn't realized that problem until it was already out.

Dynamic weather does cause this and it can be fixed by using a loop in the code to set it after dynamic changes it back.

Cool, I run a custom admin menu so I used my activation of that for the time being minus playerUIDs to get it to work :) Good to know I didnt mess up hehe.

Could you explain the other change about dynamic weather please? :)

Cool, I run a custom admin menu so I used my activation of that for the time being minus playerUIDs to get it to work :) Good to know I didnt mess up hehe.

Could you explain the other change about dynamic weather please? :)

The revert can be avoided by puting some kind of loop in the code. Such as a while loop that will redo the change every so often to counteract the revert.

I'm guessing the only way to properly do it is to remove the time sync, I'm not at my PC at the moment - is there something in the sync that keeps resetting the viewdistance, should be able to remove that surely?

If you've got any ideas before I get back to my PC then lemme know, if not I'll have a look.

Infact, what file controls this sync does anyone know?

I'm guessing the only way to properly do it is to remove the time sync, I'm not at my PC at the moment - is there something in the sync that keeps resetting the viewdistance, should be able to remove that surely?

If you've got any ideas before I get back to my PC then lemme know, if not I'll have a look.

Infact, what file controls this sync does anyone know?

The dynamic weather found in the init is what causes it. If you remove that it should fix it.

I disabled the dynamicweather and all is fine, just means its always happy/sunny and that makes me grumpy.

Edit: Bloodbag issue is to do with me trying to force people to not be able to interrupt it, need to work on it a bit

Just updated infastar today to latest version as well as updated BE filters and its seemed to have stopped working - what would cause that?

Make sure that in your AHConfig.sqf you have those set to false... I think you need only the third one though.

/*  Check CMDMenus ?      */ _CCM = true;   /* true or false */	/* recommended:  true */	/* only disable this if you know what you are doing. */
/*  BLOCK ALL CMDMenus    */ _BCM = true;   /* true or false */	/* recommended:  true */	/* we don't need commandingMenus. so have this true. */
/*  Check Actions ?       */ _CSA = false;   /* true or false */	/* recommended:  true */	/* if you have custom mousewheel actions you can simply disable this */

I apologize for asking this in an Epoch forum but, Can this script be ported to DayZ Cherno Vanilla? I attempted this port and tested the suicide and bloodbag so far and they work, but the depoly vehicles does not.

The option of deploying shows up, the message of needing items shows up, but the actual vehicle does not deploy nor does the player making the movments of deploying.

I thought this could be due to the "DZE_SafeVehicles" not being listed in the Vanilla variables pbo. I attempted to added it in with a couple of different variables such as dayz_safevehicle, DZ_safevehicles,ect. Still no luck.

Any information regarding this would be very much appreciated. Again I apologize for using this Epoch thread for DayZ questions.

Thanks for your time.

Edit---

Seems everything works fine with the exception of the deploy. I've tried changing the vehicle name to version or different vehicle but still no deploy.

Edited by SideFX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I see the problem. The private needs to be outside and we need it to be in a spawn. This will also eliminate the need for waiting on the display.

[]spawn
{
wardrobe = -1;
private["_veh"];

while {(alive player)} do
{
	if (wardrobe == -1) then
	{
		wardrobe = (vehicle player) addaction [("<t color=""#00FFFF"">" + ("Action Menu") +"</t>"),"actionmenu\actionmenu_execute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
		_veh = vehicle player;
	};
	if (_veh != vehicle player) then
	{
		_veh removeAction wardrobe;
		wardrobe = -1;      
	};
	Sleep 2;
};
};

hey i get a lot of action menus when i put this on here like 7 action menus then it stops

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey man great script! Quick question can this make a single client night? If so say our server has an "underground" bunker and cave. We use a tp script to get in and when you activate that could you also make it go night time to give it a dark eary feeling. Your response is much appreciated and if this script can't do this could somone point me towards one thanks a million!

I've had this script on my server for a while and it works great, but then I installed the newest version of infistar (I believe AH0332C) and my vehicles started disappearing. 

I found that the issue is the ID verification that was added. All you have to do to fix this is to go into your AH config and set the following line to false.

/*  Vehicle ValidId ?     */ _UIC =  false; /* true or false */ /* recommended:  true */ /* checks if ids on a vehicle are valid or not */  

Not sure if there's a fix for it, but that's how I do it at the moment. 

@BigCrazyCat