denmark Pack (new towns)

Can you give me a direction with this: --> Markers: create a new file and paste this code below.

Were do i need to put those marker lines? Never worked with new markers before..

Thanx for any feedback!

Indeed, where do I put this "Markers" folder, and how to call it?

After i installed this files on my server, a hacker has deleted everything on it. All Bases, Safes etc.

Also he has removed Fuel out of all Vehicles and has Unlocked all of them.

But good map addon, yes... 

That sucks, but what does it have to do with this addon?

It has nothing to do with the addon, but has something to do with you as a server admin (no offence intended). I run some Epoch servers too, but I have made a script that takes a backup of the database (where all Bases, Safes etc. are stored and it sounds like the mysql database was hacked too at the attack) every 15 min, and at every backup it deletes the backups that are more than 24 hours old.

With a game with that many hackers you have to protect yourself, and when you can't protect yourself 100% you need to have a backup plan.

I had a backup, but that Script does affect the database itself (catched events and rewritten them). And of course it has nothing todo with your map addons! It is a version of the new RE script wich does that. Backup Plan is now on 3 different servers ;)

And btw this wipe was welcomed on our servers ;)

Thank you Gunnar, i choosed your skalisty island addon and its really great.. my friends love it.. Greetings from Czech Republic

PS: can you please explain, how exactly add map markers? In which init file i should call the marker files? Thanks ;)

Thank you Gunnar, i choosed your skalisty island addon and its really great.. my friends love it.. Greetings from Czech Republic

PS: can you please explain, how exactly add map markers? In which init file i should call the marker files? Thanks ;)

Find your mission.sqm, search for "class Marker" and add the following

class ItemX

{

position[]={13700, 0, 2961};

name="SkalistyVillage";

text="Skalisty Village";

type="city";

colorName="ColorBlack";

}

Change your X to the number that comes after the one above.

If the last one is 8, you put 9 :P

You also need to check right under "class Marker", and find items=X; just add +1 to whatever is there.

Change the name under text to what you want displayed. The type "city" shows a flag instead of the normal circle/dot.

Find your mission.sqm, search for "class Marker" and add the following

class ItemX

{

position[]={13700, 0, 2961};

name="SkalistyVillage";

text="Skalisty Village";

type="city";

colorName="ColorBlack";

}

Change your X to the number that comes after the one above.

If the last one is 8, you put 9 :P

You also need to check right under "class Marker", and find items=X; just add +1 to whatever is there.

Change the name under text to what you want displayed. The type "city" shows a flag instead of the normal circle/dot.

Thank you bFe, now it works.. but, if i try to add some other markers, they appear somewhere else, not on coords that i put there.. For example, when i want marker for Tikhaya city on coords 011 129 (so i think it should be like that: [1100,2460,0]), marker is southern from coast, in ocean.. i cant figure what i'm doing bad :/

I use this: http://snuletek.org/arma2coordcalc/ to get coords.

But thank you anyway, i really appreciate your help. And sorry for my terrible english ;)

Great packs, really like them however 2 things on the NEAF pack.

1. A BDRM2 spawns in as a useable vehicle, however players attempt to get in and drive off which causes it to explode. I changed it to a BDRMwreck. Around line 3039 IIRC.

2. The DSHKM near the Trader moves slightly when players get into and out of the gun causing them to glitch and die against the wire fencing. I removed it until maybe there is a fix?

3.The UH1Y Venom wreck on the runway will give a scroll menu option to enter as door gunner and check cargo. I'm not sure if this is just part of the way Epoch deals with wrecks and salvage.

Other than these issues, thanks for some really great addons.

I can't get these to load server side. i want to make sure i understand how to install this correctly.

I put them in the main directory of my dayz_server.pbo from dayz_epoch_server/addons folder

i then add the calls to the bottom of the server_function file?

before or after the final }; ?

awesome addons gunnar. But whats with that oddball uploading site? My antivirus is flipping out and doesn't want me to download your files. weird site man. Every link there is to click redirects to some shitty ad and/or tries to trick you into downloading some 3rd party piece of shit probably loaded with malware. Anyone got a link to this on a normal site like drop box or mediafire or something?

awesome addons gunnar. But whats with that oddball uploading site? My antivirus is flipping out and doesn't want me to download your files. weird site man. Every link there is to click redirects to some shitty ad and/or tries to trick you into downloading some 3rd party piece of shit probably loaded with malware. Anyone got a link to this on a normal site like drop box or mediafire or something?

it's a trap! Runnnnnnnn... :P