You could also do 

_marker = createMarker ["_marker", [0000.0000, 0000.0000]];
_marker setMarkerText "Marker Name";
_marker setMarkerColor "Color";
_marker setMarkerType "Icon";
_marker = _marker;

In a separate file instead of editing the mission.sqm 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having problems with the skalisty city. I added the petrovka to gvozdno town no problems, but when i try adding the skalisty town the server gets past all the mission file etc but just before the creating character screen the server hangs with no error messages in the log. I did notice a box pop up just before it hangs, that looked like it was trying to tell me there is a file not found (i think so anyway), but it closes so fast i cant read it.

Any suggestions?

First , great Addons..... thx for this .

A player on my server said something about invisible buildings( barracks). I think it was at Bor. He saw the loot, but not the barrack. And he wa sable to shoot through the buildings. Is this normal with added buildings ?

I have epoch 1.0.5.1 with arma 125548.

Thx, Ed

Ok thx fully. It was client side issue liek you said. A not set marker in DayzCommander caused this problem (something with overwrite folder /files).

Now i have question about

Solnichniy Factory Addon

description: larger Factory now + some more Objects in Solnichniy

screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/24E6L#0

There is a Fuelstation, and i have installed ServicePoint. Vehicles are able to autorefuel if they are near by a fuelstation. But on this customadded Fuelstation, the script does not work. I have no clue how to edit the script, or the customadded building, but i think the easiest way is to find out, what buildings the script needs to work, and what building is added by gunnar ? Can anyone help me with this?

Are the Autorefuel Zones defined in the Script?

Oder da dein Serverstandort Deutschland ist, versuchen wirs es mal in selbiger Sprache :)

Kenne Autorefuel nicht, schau mal nach ob da irgendwo Zonen definiert sind, wo man nachtanken kann.

Clarification pls,

the downloads link to anything but the files described, games, and other forced on rubbish, it says Denmark pk 1 or 2 and you press that link shows you adverts for games and stuff, any of the other buttons don't work

could someone point out my mistake please as these improvements look superb, thanks

Are the Autorefuel Zones defined in the Script?

Oder da dein Serverstandort Deutschland ist, versuchen wirs es mal in selbiger Sprache :)

Kenne Autorefuel nicht, schau mal nach ob da irgendwo Zonen definiert sind, wo man nachtanken kann.

Ich denke das hier ist gemeint : _servicePointClasses = dayz_fuelpumparray; // service point classes (can be house, vehicle and unit classes)

kannst du mir deine fuelpump classnamen schreiben ? dann müsste ich die ja einfach nur eintragen, und dann sollte es auch damit funzen.

Danke das du dich gemeldet hast.

Grüße, Ed

Ich denke das hier ist gemeint : _servicePointClasses = dayz_fuelpumparray; // service point classes (can be house, vehicle and unit classes)

kannst du mir deine fuelpump classnamen schreiben ? dann müsste ich die ja einfach nur eintragen, und dann sollte es auch damit funzen.

Danke das du dich gemeldet hast.

Grüße, Ed

Versuche es mal mit MAP_A_FuelStation_Feed oder FuelPump_DZ.

Gruß

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...