Server is spaming: Object X:XXX not found (message XXX)

Blackscorp_81

Question

I have some Hared issues with my (modded) server. Sice a few day's i become a lot of "Object X:XXX not found (message XXX)" messages, and it's getting more and more. I have no clue, what theese messages are meaning Since i'm not good in SQL and Coding. 

If anyone can tell me, whats going on with my Server, i would be thankfull.

Mod's: Start-Gear | Custom Map | 24h Daylight | Lift Script | Auto-refuel | Self-bloodbag | 250 Vehicles | Custom Debug Monitor

Here some examples that are shown in my log:

7:59:47 Server: Object 2:2922 not found (message 124)
7:59:47 Server: Object 2:2897 not found (message 94)
7:59:47 Server: Object 2:2881 not found (message 104)

If anyone can help me than he can come to my TeamSpeak if he want. TS-IP: 82.211.0.44

12 answers to this question

ok. but since a few days, my Hive/SQL-DB don't save all on restart to. and the error-messages get more and more. If i have a clue, what these messages are meaning, i can have a look at my DB. but without any knowledge about the meaning of these messages, i have no chance to find the error. I really need som help. so PLEASE!!! Anyone, who knows about the meaning of these messages, help me.

That error can be caused by many things, since you said your server is modified this is likely the part of the issue. Going to move this thread to a new forum just for custom server scripting help. BTW if you want help from others its a good idea to detail everything you have customized so that others that have had the same issues can chime in and help.

ba-a-a-aaaack from the dead!!!

http://opendayz.net/threads/server-object-not-found.7755/

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/9208

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?131238-Dedicated-Server-RPT-errors

Google is your friend :)

As MGT said, most likely the zombies despawning, but as vbawol said, could be anything. I know that if your using a custom loot table and have any typo's that it will cause more of these errors as well.

since I can not expect any help here, this thread can be closed

I've found the Epoch community to be friggin awesome, sometimes you just have to be patient, because most people have lives outside of scripting too, or are only able to check the forums at certain times :) Please also bear in mind that people are taking their personal time to help others, when they totally don't need to be. Respect for others is your friend :)

I have personally noticed this spam start up when a vehicle has been spawned and then cleaned up by the server cleanup, and especially so when we use things like the stalker skins. Basically it's causing too many issues in regards to selfactions and trader lag so we've got rid of anything that causes this spam now. Personally I watch the log like a hawk, so anything new that springs up is instantly noticeable and can be dealt with there and then.

Hopefully that helps!