Anything other than DZMS for this Map?

Friendly

I was wondering if the EMS or Wicked AI Missions are able to work on this map.

For Example one of the people on my server said that they would love to see M2 Gunners at the AI Missions that way the armored vehicles like vodniks couldn't just roll up and run over all of the AI. I think it was the EMS ones that had the M2 Gunners and that was a amazing idea. If anyone knows how to get these working on Napf or how to add M2 Gunners to DZMS please tell.

I was wondering if the EMS or Wicked AI Missions are able to work on this map.

For Example one of the people on my server said that they would love to see M2 Gunners at the AI Missions that way the armored vehicles like vodniks couldn't just roll up and run over all of the AI. I think it was the EMS ones that had the M2 Gunners and that was a amazing idea. If anyone knows how to get these working on Napf or how to add M2 Gunners to DZMS please tell.

I'm running Events, DZAI, Wicked AI, DZMS and a custom raid base (with ai).  Working fine so far, great fun.  Some of the ai carry rpgs.  Some of them have fixed m2's or KORDs.  And some fixed MAIS.  Prevents (mostly) just rolling in with a vehicle and running them down.

DZMS is quite flexible from what I've seen and heard from others. Where I play there are turrets at missions and the AI can use gunner seats in armed vehicles. They only use DZAI (for patrols) and DZMS.