Find Vehicle over Key easily - Position and Gear check for Admins

CPS - Chernarus Positioning System - FIND CARS WITH INGAME VEHICLE NAME

Every Admin knows the Problem,

a Player asks if an admin can track the vehicle that is lost and user have the key for. Its not that easy with the Database check.

So we decided to bring up a Map where you can enter the Keys Name and it shows you the position of the car.

Proudly announce our all new CPS (Chernarus Positioning System) for DayZ Epoch.

Installation is easy. Just enter your Information into the "config.php" file for Database Connection and Upload all your stuff to an FTP Server with PHP 5+ running.

Bug Reports are welcome!

We are working this CPS System to give Donators something back. We do not want Loadout - so this is the best way. In Future there are some Bug Fixings planned (Execution time for each Key search 30min, Database Data older then 60min so others cannot track players around the map).

Download Link: 

http://www.utcity.net/vehicle_finder.zip

Screenshots:

screen_one.jpg

screen_two.jpg

screen_three.jpg

Demo Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlQx0S9W5UE

Greetings

Stranger - www.utcity.net

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, newbie here:) I can't make it work.

I use web to look for a car and always get: "No vehicles found with this key." But there IS a vehicle using the key (Blue9272)

I have tried with a spawned car with admin tool, buying a car at trader, change key with masterkey script, and the same thing.

I know is not a Database issue or bad password, because I'm using a player webstats with same database and is working fine. I also tried to delete player webstats just in case...

My servers are hosted by nitrado (game and web).

Is there anything I can try to get it work?

Thank you very much!

I use web to look for a car and always get: "No vehicles found with this key." But there IS a vehicle using the key (Blue9272)

I have tried with a spawned car with admin tool, buying a car at trader, change key with masterkey script, and the same thing.

I know is not a Database issue or bad password, because I'm using a player webstats with same database and is working fine. I also tried to delete player webstats just in case...

Thank you very much!

Oh it is again a Nitrado problem. These guys using other Database names then the normal ones.

Please write me a Message with you map link.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you very much!

Does it work 

thx.