Kick at lobby

Virauge

Question

I'm trying to connect to the DayzEpoch.com server and a problem arises.

I start connecting and as soon as I get in the lobby, I get a long grey message and I immediately get kicked from the server.  The kick is too fast for me to read the message and evey time I attempt to screenshot it, I get nothing but a black screenshot.

So far I've tried using all combinations of the 1.0.1.5 version, 1.0.1.6DEV version, beta patch 103718 and beta patch 103419. 

I've restarted multiple times and I've completely deleted the @DayzEpoch folder every time between changing versions.  I have opened ARMA II and made sure every mod but the ARMA 2 OA base mods and Dayz Epoch were disabled

The closest I've seen it working was using the 1.0.1.5 version with beta 103419, but I get a black screen saying incorrect version.  Why this is the closest I've seen it to working is becuase only in that combination do I get the Dayz splash screen, every other time I get the standard ARMA 2 splash screen.

I know the server is working because my buddy is currently on it.  I was on the server yesterday, turned off my PC, started my PC today and 20 mins after the startup I tried Epoch and it wouldn't work.  So I have had the server working, AWOL and Green have both seen me on it.  Nothing changed on my PC from yesterday when it was working until today.

Can anyone help?

3 answers to this question

I'm the guy the Virauge was referencing as being on the sever, I had no problems getting in.  I will say that DayZ Commander shows the server at a 10000 ping, generally meaning a reboot, but I tried to connect anyway, got in just fine, only issue that occurred was when I tried to trade at the hero dealer, after that I logged off and tried to log back on, no success.