Dart Issue

tticoman2

Question

Hopefully this is the right topic but it seems that I can't find out where to change the password for Dart. I currently have a DayZ server properly working but just can't seem to find out where to change it at. When I run dart and put 127.0.0.1 as host and 2302 as port and put in a random password then I click connect it says failed to connect. Please make sure that you properly set a password in beserver.cfg but I can't find beserver.cfg. I have searched for it on my computer and nothing shows up for it. Hopefully I put this topic in the right area.

14 answers to this question

lets say you are running chernarus:

instance_11_Chernarus folder -> if your server is not running there should be a BEServer.cfg file. If your server is up and running it should be something like BEServer_active_33f2.cfg

In there you should see a line called

RConPassword

That is the password you are looking for. 

Also Unless your server is being hosted from you home connection. you need to use the IP and port that your server is run on.

lets say you are running chernarus:

instance_11_Chernarus folder -> if your server is not running there should be a BEServer.cfg file. If your server is up and running it should be something like BEServer_active_33f2.cfg

In there you should see a line called

RConPassword

That is the password you are looking for. 

Also Unless your server is being hosted from you home connection. you need to use the IP and port that your server is run on.

Yes it's being run from home connect and server is running but this is all that shows up in intsance_11_Cherarus.

http://gyazo.com/0b8c01232751521d40f6bc091c45d816

sorry :D go into the battleye folder thennn if your server is not running there should be a BEServer.cfg file. If your server is up and running it should be something like BEServer_active_33f2.cfg

There's only 1 thing in the battleye server and it's called BEServer.dll

well thats not true, in the config.cfg is the admin passwort defined which is needed if you want to log in while playing on the server #login ADMINPW - but they dont have to match up ....

rconpassword is for external access - admin passwort for internal access

Watte is correct. Dude the last thing i can say is make sure the ip and port you are entering is correct. Instead of using localhost actually enter your ip and port of the server.

Ok ill try all of those things. If it doesn't work then I guess ill leave it at that, thanks for the help.