Purchased Vehicles Dissapearing

Turtle

So I've had a bunch of reports lately of players buying vehicles and then about a second later it will despawn. With the most recent occurance this is what I found in my RPT log:

17:26:42 "EPOCH SERVERTRADE: Player: John Doe (112286598) bought a CinderBlocks in/at Bash for 1x ItemGoldBar"
17:26:53 "EPOCH SERVERTRADE: Player: John Doe (112286598) bought a CinderBlocks in/at Bash for 1x ItemGoldBar"
17:26:57 Server: Object 22:473 not found (message 91)
17:26:57 Server: Object 22:472 not found (message 99)
17:27:00 "EPOCH SERVERTRADE: Player: Jesse Pinkman (122705286) bought a ATV_US_EP1 in/at Klen for 2x ItemGoldBar"
17:27:08 "Player is Null FAILED: Exiting, player sync: <NULL-object>"
17:27:23 Server: Object 22:476 not found (message 94)
17:27:23 Server: Object 22:475 not found (message 70)
17:27:23 Server: Object 22:478 not found (message 70)
17:27:23 Server: Object 22:479 not found (message 94)
17:27:23 Server: Object 22:474 not found (message 94)
17:27:23 Server: Object 22:477 not found (message 94)
17:27:27 "get: STRING (151772358), sent: STRING (151772358)"
17:27:27 "DISCONNECT: Swippzz (151772358) Object: B 1-2-M:2 (Swippzz) REMOTE, _characterID: 1767 at loc [-7240.75,19538.5,0.408966]"
17:27:28 "ERROR: server_playerSync: Cannot Sync Player Swippzz [1767]. Position in debug! [-7240.75,19538.5,0.408966]"
17:27:28 Client: Remote object 33:635 not found

Keep in mind I'm pinpointing when "Jesse Pinkman" bought an ATV. 

Anyone else have this or know what could be causing it?

• 3 weeks later...

I've got it guys, I've got it. 

So after 1-2 weeks of trying to figure out this problem. I have done a ton of things throughout the weeks but after my most recent restart my fix was daunting. 

First off. Maintain your Database (not the cause of the problem but is a great help to the server) This was just extremely impactful on performance when you do it right.

Next (here is what fixed the problem for me)

I was originally using r3f Towing and btc lift scripts on my server. 

I followed these tutorial's to disable them from working on locked vehicles:

Which effects server_publishvehicle2.sqf and that file also handles recording vehicles to the DB

What I simply did is remove the scripts and the locked vehicle fixes for both towing and lifting and switching over to Epoch's built in heli lift system.

If you guys hopefully are using the scripts I was or have any questions on how to follow through feel free to ask :)

ok guys here it is. The Fix:

server_updateObject.sqf in the compiles folder in your dayz_server.pbo

if (_isNotOk) exitWith { deleteVehicle _object; diag_log(format["Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at pos [%2,%3,%4]",typeOf _object,_object_position select 0,_object_position select 1, _object_position select 2]); };

just comment it out with a //

//if (_isNotOk) exitWith { deleteVehicle _object; diag_log(format["Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at pos [%2,%3,%4]",typeOf _object,_object_position select 0,_object_position select 1, _object_position select 2]); };

• 3 weeks later...

Very similar to mine but I actually fixed this by finally getting my basic.cfg setup with the #'s that the server likes. And also optimizing my ini for my SQL. But your fix did help.

What do you mean with basic.cfg setup with the #'s? I'm just having horrible desync issues and feels like changes in basic.cfg doesn't have any effect.

What do you mean with basic.cfg setup with the #'s? I'm just having horrible desync issues and feels like changes in basic.cfg doesn't have any effect.

I was messing around with the minbandwidth and maxmsgsend #'s and after I made the changes my server has been running amazing. 50 players with 7.5k objects and no problems. I also changed my SQL settings a little bit as well.

basic.cfg is very complex and hard to understand. And I still don't understand it. I suggest referring to this page to help set yours up.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/51542-psa-server-admins-how-to-optimize-your-dayz-server-for-maximum-performance/

Getting the right numbers for your box can have a very being impact on your performance and are different for everyone. That website helped me get what I was happy with.

basic.cfg is very complex and hard to understand. And I still don't understand it. I suggest referring to this page to help set yours up.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/51542-psa-server-admins-how-to-optimize-your-dayz-server-for-maximum-performance/

Getting the right numbers for your box can have a very being impact on your performance and are different for everyone. That website helped me get what I was happy with.

Well yeah I've seen that and many other posts related to basic.cfg but the point was that what ever I change, it doesn't help me at all and I would be interested to see what works for you.

Well yeah I've seen that and many other posts related to basic.cfg but the point was that what ever I change, it doesn't help me at all and I would be interested to see what works for you.

MinBandwidth=128000000;
MaxBandwidth=104857600;
MaxMsgSend=92;
MaxSizeGuranteed=128;
MaxSizeNonguaranteed=64;
MinErrorToSendNear=0.029999997;
MinErrorToSend=0.0019999994;
MaxCustomFileSize=0;
Windowed=0;
adapter=-1;
3D_Performance=1;
Resolution_W=800;