This hacker forgot his god mode as we came back into epoch

Mist

Mist I know you probably get this a lot but what do you capture with? That's really smooth.

I use mirillis action which people say is the least intense on the cpu and it can use the inbuilt graphics of the cpu to live encode similar to shadowplay, (its available here http://mirillis.com/en/products/action.html) I record at 60fps however the main reason I use Action is because its audio bitrate is 5 times that of fraps and shadowplay, I am not sure about Dxtory but action is pretty solid. 

I watched almost all your Epoch Episodes man, I really like them. Maybe I'll take a look at the server you're playing on, are you still playing on it? :)

Yeah I am playing on damaged dayz , Not to sure about the IP but I am on the non-whitelisted server they have that's located somewhere in the US, I used to play on BMRF until it shut down unfortunately.

Mist I've got a really good PC (1200€) but whenever I record DayZ it's laggy. I'm using Fraps. Do you think I should try with Miriliss? And when I livestream the stream is never 1080P.. Thanks anyway, for the good content you make!

Whenever your recording using whatever software there will be some lag, it really depends on the secondary storage media (either HDD or SSD) you are using and their speed. Action might improve the overall framerate, as for livestreaming I am a bit of a noob when it comes to that hahaha.