[RELEASE] New Napf Traders

Bexs

I really like the Napf map. But i don't like the Traders there because most of them are in the north. So i build my own Traders. It was a lot of work, but now it's ready :) We test all of the Traders and they work fine, so there shouldn´t be any bugs left.

If you don´t want to read so much, look at the pics and videos first ;)

So what's new at my Traders:

1. New position of all the Traders (still in buildings, because I like this feature at Napf)

2. New Trader structure, that means, survivors only sell you survivor stuff (no MGs;) )

3. Better structure in the SQF Files (just look at it and you'll see what i mean)

So position:

We have two Survivor Tradercitys, they are "neutral" and located at Lenzburg and Schangen.

We have one Military Tradercity (neutral) located at south airfield

We have two Wholesaler with Boat dealer and some extra stuff (one west, one east)

We have one Black Market Trader at Rämisgumme

We have one Bandit with extra stuff at west of Sorenberg

We have one Hero Trader with extra stuff at castle Napf

Trader Offer:

Survivor Trader Offer
Medical Supplies
Cooked Meats, Drinks, Packaged Food
Bikes and ATV, Buses and Vans, Pick up and Off-Road, Cars, SUV and UAZ
Pistols, Shotguns and Single-Shot with Ammo
Backpacks, Clothes, Chem-lites/Flares
Smoke Grenades, Toolbelt Items, Vehicle Parts, Building Supplies

Hero and Bandit Offer
Weapons, Clothes, Ammunition
Cargo Trucks, Fuel Trucks, Military Unarmed, Military Armed, Helicopter Armed, Trucks Armed
Assault Rifle, Light Machine Gun, Sniper Rifle, Submachine Gun and Ammo

West Wholesaler Offer
Boats Armed and Unarmed
Food and Drinks
Wholesale

East Wholesale Offer
Boats Armed and Unarmed
Bikes and ATV, Buses and Vans, Pick up and Off-Road, Cars, SUV and UAZ
Wholesale

Neutral Military Trader City Offer
Medical Supplies
Cargo Trucks, Fuel Trucks, Military Unarmed, Pick up and Off-Road
Assault Rifle, Light Machine Gun, Pistols, Sniper Rifle, Submachine Guns and Ammo
Building Supplies, Toolbelt Items, Vehicle Parts, Chem-lites/Flares
Smoke Grenades, Clothes, Backpacks
Airplanes, Helicopter Unarmed

The Traders Offer is marked at the map, so it´s easier for the users to deal with the new Traders

The structure in the SQF:

All the Traders are called in the mission.sqf, every building is called in an other sqf file (one per Tradercity) so it´s easy for you to change things you don´t like.

Here is a part of the mission.sqf:

if (isServer) then {

//Lenzburg
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\Lenzburg.sqf";

// Neutral military
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\militaerneutral.sqf";  

// Schangen
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\schangen.sqf";  

// West Wholesale
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\ww.sqf";  

// East Wholesale
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\ew.sqf";    

// Hero
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\hero.sqf";   

// Bandit
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\bandit.sqf";   

// Black market
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\black.sqf";   

//#######################################################  Lenzburg Tradercity  ###########################################################
  //#########################################################################################################################################

_unit_1 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createAgent["RU_Doctor", [8837.7441, 16290.481, 5.531311e-005], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _unit_1 = _this;
  _this setDir 132.36716;
  _this setVehicleInit "this allowDammage false; this disableAI 'FSM'; this disableAI 'MOVE'; this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; this disableAI 'TARGET'; this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; this forceSpeed 0;";
  _this setUnitAbility 0.60000002;
_this allowDammage false; _this disableAI 'FSM'; _this disableAI 'MOVE'; _this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; _this disableAI 'TARGET'; _this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; _this forceSpeed 0;_this enableSimulation false;

};

Well, I think this all sounds good so far, if you want to see this, here are pics and videos of the Traders

How to install it:

1. Make Backups!

2. Download

3. Open your server.pbo -> missions -> DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf and delete your mission.sqf, than put the files from my download (DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf folder) in this folder.

4. Open your mission.pbo (dayz_private_1.epoch.napf.pbo) delete your mission.sqm and your server_trader.sqf and put the files from the download (mission.pbo folder) in there.

Thats all :) I hope you like it, it was hard work to build it. I know that not everybody likes this Traders, but I think it´s more realistic and the whole map is used. Like I sayed before you can change every Trader very easy, everything is marked in the sqf files.

I hope you'll enjoy it

Bexs

Looks awesome but one thing I noticed is these should be "hero" instead of "friendly"

//############################################################### Hero ###########################################################################

// Hero Trader
menu_FR_Assault_GL = [
	[["Weapons",477],["Clothes",476],["Ammunition",478]],
	[],
	"friendly"
];

// Vehicles hero
menu_FR_Sapper = [
	[["Cargo Trucks",586],["Fuel Trucks",589],["Military Unarmed",598],["Military Armed",562],["Helicopter Armed",493],["Trucks Armed",479]],
	[],
	"friendly"
];

// Weapons hero
menu_US_Soldier_AHAT_EP1 = [
	[["Assault Rifle",602],["Light Machine Gun",603],["Sniper Rifle",605],["Submachine Guns",604]],
	[],
	"friendly"
];

// Ammunition hero
menu_FR_Corpsman = [
	[["Assault Rifle Ammo",609],["Light Machine Gun Ammo",610],["Sniper Rifle Ammo",614],["Submachine Gun Ammo",612]],
	[],
	"friendly"
];

Hi Jürgen,

I will upload my Napf Pack with the new Traders in the next days. It´s a simple step you forget, you use the mission.sqm from my napf Traders, and don´t put the trigger from my napf pack in it. If you don´t want to wait open both mission.sqm in 2d editor, copy the trigger from the mission.sqm of the pack in the mission.sqm of the trader and everything should be fine.

und noch schnell auf deutsch ;) :

du hast die mission.sqm meiner trader genommen, nicht die aus meinem pack, das ist soweit ganz richtig, allerdings musst du den trigger für die adminbase aus der mission.sqm des packs natürlich in die neue übernehmen, am einfachsten öffnest du dazu beide mission.sqm im 2d editor, kopierst den trigger einfach rüber und es sollte alles passen. Ich werde die nächsten tage eine version meines napf packs mit den neuen tradern hochladen und evtl. auch eine mit einer sehr schweren red zone und einer panzer-miet-station (wenn dich das interessiert komm am besten mal auf mein ts)

Lg bexs

Bex, I was looking for an alternative to the traders that came with Napf, or rather an addon. I downloaded your New Napf traders and love it!!!!! Thanks so much for all your hard work!!!! All I need to do now is connect a bridge like you have in your video, and I am all set!!! Thanks again!!!!

• 1 month later...

This isn't working for me, server is unmodded aside from self bloodbag and debug monitor. The locations of the cities have moved but they are empty and the old NPC's are still where they were. i've even deleted and remade my database to see if that helped. The PBO's are running in unpacked form and the files are in place where they should be any ideas?

EDIT: ok so i appear to have some of the stuff at lenzberg city trader now and the original lenz trader building is empty, but still no npc's at the new place

Very interesting concept. I just recently set up new trader cities and created tiered hero traders. The original "Black Market" trader became Hero I, Hero II sells the normal hero weapons and ammo and Hero III sells the hero vehicles. I have no bandit traders because my servers are PvE. Although I prefer to create my own custom trader cities, I may use your concept of the survivor and military traders on my Napf server. Excellent idea!

still no resolution on this, even with a new database, fresh download of the files i still have no traders in any city, and the buildings where they should be are all fubar. I've even tried the related map pack i found while googling with the same results, I have a black market and and a hero trader, but the hero is just a normal weapons trader. I'm looking for information at the moment to possibly make my own traders at each location on the map as i like how they are spread out but they just aren't working

alright i'm tearing my hair out now, i cannot for the life of my figure out why the traders are not appearing as they should, along with half of the elements in the mod pack, https://board.nitrado.net/support-de-german-only/support-gameserver/dayz-mod-f-r-arma-ii/61385/bexs-epoch-napf-pack-f-r-1-0-4-2-1-0-4-2a/?s=f4640037227a6e9028a0cac6379be66a72f02b3b i'm linking my rpg in hopes that someone that has had luck with getting this to work can help me.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Qv-Muey2NlVU8yS2V3T0FWNnM/edit?usp=sharing

• 2 weeks later...