Please help with starting up!

ZGLando

Question

Server Owners Looking For Help. Opportunity Here!

Hello, my name is ZGLando, a friend and I have started a DayZ Epoch server. We recently parted from an old community, now we are starting anew.

The server is already funded, we are looking for an EXPERIENCED person to assist with the creation of the server. The benefits of assisting us is a possibility of becoming an admin on the server. 

Please realize we're not paying for services, the only thing we can offer is a possible admin spot. We'd greatly appreciate someone getting in contact with me and having a person willingly help us out in creating this server to be the best. 

If help is substantially great, you could be involved in greater things with our community. We plan in the future of getting things running smoothly. We will eventually if donations are there and people are liking us, plan on getting more servers running.

To finish up here, I'd like to give out my contact information, you can find me on the following programs easily. I will be available almost 24/7 (I do business from home).

Steam Community :  http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZGLando/

We also run a teamspeak server, If you question me in these programs you can get the information directly from me.

1 answer to this question