[EVENT] !!Show us your Serverspecials!!

unerground2

What about showing the community your SERVERSPECIALS

RULES:

1. This serverspecial can be everything it just needs to be cool or special:

2. It should have something to do with DayZ Epoch.

3. It needs to be a Pictiure or a Video.

Why should you do this?

If serveradmins are looking for smething special they can watch this topic and get some ideas.

So to start this Topic i am gonna start :

Whats this inside my Garage?!! 

17700449zp.jpg

ok i think iv worked this out.

is it just a case of adding your choice of custom car pack into the rmod addons folder for your client and server?

then having a custom version of the rmod2.1 zip available for your players to download and install?

sounds simple but i dont have access to my servers addons folder or atleast i cant grab it out of filezilla as i dont have permissions. anyone know a way around this?

Napf, Invasion (Storyline)

A interesting and exciting Storyline for players, to try survive and cope with dangerous threat.

Admin runs it manually by adding more troops or then retreating them to previous situation.

All is done with the help of ai bandit tools (WAI and DZAI).

Invasion troops (Crimerian clan) will take all off NApf-map, if survivors dont react against this  invasion by hostile bandit clan.

It started by a landing on northern island and it is now called Sector C (It is the HQ off this Crimerian clan)

Then they start to send recon troops to main island. And those small groups has been seen by locals.

Now, first battle-groups and teams are ravaging around mainland. And all missions (24 of them) are in touch with this Invasion storyline. This has been a nice addon for all operations get a sense now.

Every morning admin goes and makes decision, did survivors win any battles, or is Invasion troops on win strike ?

Then he builds the setup for a new day battles.

Storyline has been a "whats-going-on?" for many players. But now, when they realize, it is going to go bad for them

if these bandit take island under their control. First, really nice, battles has now occurred. And it seems all is having hell of a fun time.

All the missions around the map is done by this "Crimerian clan" and that has given it a very nice touch.

Players like it, admin like it. 

33tnfxy.jpg

Napf, Invasion (Storyline)

A interesting and exciting Storyline for players, to try survive and cope with dangerous threat.

Admin runs it manually by adding more troops or then retreating them to previous situation.

All is done with the help of ai bandit tools (WAI and DZAI).

Invasion troops (Crimerian clan) will take all off NApf-map, if survivors dont react against this  invasion by hostile bandit clan.

It started by a landing on northern island and it is now called Sector C (It is the HQ off this Crimerian clan)

Then they start to send recon troops to main island. And those small groups has been seen by locals.

Now, first battle-groups and teams are ravaging around mainland. And all missions (24 of them) are in touch with this Invasion storyline. This has been a nice addon for all operations get a sense now.

Every morning admin goes and makes decision, did survivors win any battles, or is Invasion troops on win strike ?

Then he builds the setup for a new day battles.

Storyline has been a "whats-going-on?" for many players. But now, when they realize, it is going to go bad for them

if these bandit take island under their control. First, really nice, battles has now occurred. And it seems all is having hell of a fun time.

All the missions around the map is done by this "Crimerian clan" and that has given it a very nice touch.

Players like it, admin like it. 

33tnfxy.jpg

sounds cool, does this involve uploading a new server.pbo each day or summin?

sounds cool, does this involve uploading a new server.pbo each day or summin?

I now update the situation every second day and making calculations manually from what I seen happening.

There is rules of Invasion on my webpage forum, maybe want to take a look ?

http://www.batgames.eu

It offcourse causes admin more work, but it is fun to do this.

When I was a young kid I played alot those PBM (Play-by-Mail) wargames.

And now this is much like it, but much faster.

I now update the situation every second day and making calculations manually from what I seen happening.

There is rules of Invasion on my webpage forum, maybe want to take a look ?

http://www.batgames.eu

It offcourse causes admin more work, but it is fun to do this.

When I was a young kid I played alot those PBM (Play-by-Mail) wargames.

And now this is much like it, but much faster.

REally cool but damn what a hassle! :D