new server napf

TIF

Hello to all.
Like many of you, my companions and myself waiting for the SA like crazy , and after scouring , an observation offered to us : It's a fucking ALFA ... Personally I find promising but Dean announced another year of dev .
1 YEAR ! !
a year to play on the ALPHA and is disgust insured.
So we decided to turn back to the good old Dayz Mod, true to himself with his beugs and through but at least we will have a chance to find a fucking bike ...

In short all this to announce the creation of our server.
by March , we will launch a new map on the Epoch NAPF .

Answers to likely questions :

NAPF ?
It is a mountainous island 22km/22 , surrounded by a dozen small islands.
Used on the mod Unleashed . We chose this map for its visual appeal and especially to rediscover the pleasure of a map that looks really promising.

Peculiarities ?
We intend to implement the selfblood , AI missions, and I hope a lootable island guarded by AI ( Area B type to origin) . Of Events, manhunt , Team Death match arena and our specialty, destruction derby !

What's more ?
Not much , we are open to all suggestions, but we want to especially emphasize followed Admin . Indeed, if it there's one thing we have is experience dayz , we have all known servers that disappear overnight , the weaklings admin, or absent leaving room for cheaters . We make sure the game time players , ie , if serv crash , rollback of beug out, all the stuff players will be fully replaced . It will be out of the question to let players spoil nights game for a maj serv or other bullshit .

Who are we?
We are the DTM , a team based at the base of Battlefield , and since 2006. We play for fun, gamers are in their thirties , and very attached to the ambiance of our TS . Besides, do not hesitate to join us on ts3.clan - dtm.com : 10777 . join sushi or TIF in the survivors section .

What mind games ?
we do not want a ArmA2 so no tanks or other bombers, the C4 will be available only winning events , history there is not too much ^ ^ looting . display names after kill ( and yep must take my guys) short of the epoch , but survived mode ...