Can't build in 30m radius

FragZ

Question

I have issues with people building bases and couldn't build more than x items in a 30m radius. I checked forums and all and it said change value in the init.sqf of the mission pbo to

DZE_BuildingLimit = 300; //Default = 150, decides how many objects can be built on the server before allowing any others to be built. Change value for more buildings. 

Thing is, I changed 150 to 200, then 200 to 250, then to 300... still not working. They can't have over 300 in their base this is impossible! They have a little cinder base. The fact is even after raising this it didin't work.

It is good to know I also have Building snapping in the server, and I found this line in the files:

// disallow building if too many objects are found within 30m
if((count ((getPosATL player) nearObjects ["All",30])) >= DZE_BuildingLimit) exitWith {DZE_ActionInProgress = false; cutText [(localize "str_epoch_player_41"), "PLAIN DOWN"];};

I was wondering if the *30* after *All* would be the max building limit using a player_build.sqf? If so, I already raised it to 200.

I REALLY NEED HELP!

9 answers to this question

I have issues with people building bases and couldn't build more than x items in a 30m radius. I checked forums and all and it said change value in the init.sqf of the mission pbo to

DZE_BuildingLimit = 300; //Default = 150, decides how many objects can be built on the server before allowing any others to be built. Change value for more buildings. 

Thing is, I changed 150 to 200, then 200 to 250, then to 300... still not working. They can't have over 300 in their base this is impossible! They have a little cinder base. The fact is even after raising this it didin't work.

It is good to know I also have Building snapping in the server, and I found this line in the files:

// disallow building if too many objects are found within 30m
if((count ((getPosATL player) nearObjects ["All",30])) >= DZE_BuildingLimit) exitWith {DZE_ActionInProgress = false; cutText [(localize "str_epoch_player_41"), "PLAIN DOWN"];};

I was wondering if the *30* after *All* would be the max building limit using a player_build.sqf? If so, I already raised it to 200.

I REALLY NEED HELP!

That 30 is a distance. You just changed it to checking for the number of items within 200meters.

Just manually change in the line where it says DZE_BuildingLimit to be 300 or whatever else you want.

That 30 is a distance. You just changed it to checking for the number of items within 200meters.

Just manually change in the line where it says DZE_BuildingLimit to be 300 or whatever else you want.

The thing is, it was doing it when the limit was at 150, so I updated many times until I reach 300.... There is no way they reached 300 btw. They have a cinder base of around 10M square xD

Also, I tried with 500 last restart, no success.

hey guys...

i get still the same error :( i cant build anymore in 30m. i ve got no idea why.

i built 50 or 60 walls and get this message. although my Limit is by 100 ....

could it be that we have to search the mistake in one of our scripts?

let´s check our scripts perhapes...

i ve got this running:

- take clothes 2.0 (by zabns)

- slow Walking Zombies

- debug monitor (by Jokers)

- WAI missions

- self bloodbag (by krixes)

- intro credits (by IT07)

- AGN safe zone

- Service Point (by axe cop)

or someone else know something about this error?

pls help

ok guys i havent a solution yet... but i know why it not work for me.

100 parts = 55 parts are there + (45 parts i allways removed to test something)

it doesnt matter if the wall is there or not, if you build the wall and remove it, is one part away.

but only for this Location. i tried to build on a new Location...  AND? it works ;)

so i think u removed some walls like me perhapes and think u are not by the Limit

i hope i could help a Little bit