sql queries

Dismal

Question

Hey guys.

I am terrible with the SQL database and have had issues with getting my cleanup queries to work.

I'm looking for a few cleanup queries to remove ONLY vehicles with no keys on the server and ONLY vehicles that have not been updated in 7 days.

Everything i have found so far has been for all objects which removes peoples walls and buildables and what not.

If anyone could perhaps give me a few SQL queries that would help me i would appreciate it.

15 answers to this question

If you want to remove ANY vehicle that hasn't been touched in 7 days, just remove the CharacterID = 0 part. It'd look like this:

DELETE FROM object_data WHERE DATE (`Datestamp`) < CURDATE() - INTERVAL 7 DAY;

As for removing vehicles that no longer have a key, you'll have to create an SQL event as described in this thread:

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7065-cleaning-up-owned-vehicles-where-no-keys-exist/?hl=%2Bkeyless+%2Bvehicles#entry46188

I guess the issue i'm having, is i have a hosted server. i have access to the database and can make events, but for some reason everything i can find, is either failing and gives me errors or removes peoples walls and floors and stuff.

I cant seem to find an example of a sql event that will leave peoples bases alone, but remove server spawned AND bought vehicles that have not been updated in 7 days, regardless if they are locked or not and regardless if they have inventory.

Last time i ran something i it deleted all the walls and floors that had been built prior to the 7 day mark because those don't ever update the time stamp.

This should do the trick. You can test first with the SELECT and then if it looks OK run the second with DELETE.

SELECT * FROM
`Object_DATA`
WHERE
`Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Tent%'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE '%Locked'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Land%'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Cinder%'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Wood%'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Metal%'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE '%Storage%'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT IN ('OutHouse_DZ', 'GunRack_DZ', 'WorkBench_DZ', 'Sandbag1_DZ', 'FireBarrel_DZ', 'DesertCamoNet_DZ', 'StickFence_DZ', 'LightPole_DZ', 'DeerStand_DZ', 'ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ', 'Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ', 'Hedgehog_DZ', 'FuelPump_DZ', 'Fort_RazorWire', 'SandNest_DZ', 'ForestCamoNet_DZ', 'Fence_corrugated_DZ', 'CanvasHut_DZ', 'Generator_DZ')
AND `Object_DATA`.`LastUpdated` < NOW() - INTERVAL 7 DAY;

DELETE FROM
`Object_DATA`
WHERE
`Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Tent%'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE '%Locked'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Land%'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Cinder%'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Wood%'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Metal%'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE '%Storage%'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT IN ('OutHouse_DZ', 'GunRack_DZ', 'WorkBench_DZ', 'Sandbag1_DZ', 'FireBarrel_DZ', 'DesertCamoNet_DZ', 'StickFence_DZ', 'LightPole_DZ', 'DeerStand_DZ', 'ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ', 'Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ', 'Hedgehog_DZ', 'FuelPump_DZ', 'Fort_RazorWire', 'SandNest_DZ', 'ForestCamoNet_DZ', 'Fence_corrugated_DZ', 'CanvasHut_DZ', 'Generator_DZ')
AND `Object_DATA`.`LastUpdated` < NOW() - INTERVAL 7 DAY;

Anyone notice a few things like m240nest, parkbench, bagfenceround having charid's of 0?

I updated my query:

AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT IN ('M240Nest_DZ', 'ParkBench_DZ', 'BagFenceRound_DZ', 'OutHouse_DZ', 'GunRack_DZ', 'WorkBench_DZ', 'Sandbag1_DZ', 'FireBarrel_DZ', 'DesertCamoNet_DZ', 'StickFence_DZ', 'LightPole_DZ', 'DeerStand_DZ', 'ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ', 'Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ', 'Hedgehog_DZ', 'FuelPump_DZ', 'Fort_RazorWire', 'SandNest_DZ', 'ForestCamoNet_DZ', 'Fence_corrugated_DZ', 'CanvasHut_DZ', 'Generator_DZ')