Hi, some images from a new area I put together. 

Lots of gold veins, with a lucky few getting a Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald - ect. 

I've also set up a Gem trader on the coast, with some top $dollar$ for the above. Gives the area a purpose  :)

There's a shed load of crazy ass Zombies knocking about so be prepared to work for it.

Walker Man

Game I.P

109.169.18.153:2302

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image8.jpg

Influenced by Brutus' good work.

To be fair propaganda wasn't my intentional use, but I can see where you are coming from. I'm a big fan of Epoch, editing and scripting but couldn't be arsed with trying to rake in a few donations. I would however like some help in developing some area's such as getting a deployable bike working (just wont show up), if anyone wants to join in?

I have lots of other area's that I'm integrating into the map, which l'll try too get round to posting. Like most people it's finding the time  ^_^ Here are a few screens of some gems and the trader, before I add to new setting. 

If anyone wants the files from the server, just jump on and grab a copy for yourself. I've now removed from server side re Peipo118's suggestion (although providing a link for download teaches people nothing but copy and paste) :)

Walker Man

2.jpg

1.jpg

Haha bro didn't want to offend you in any way!! :P

But i think moving your files client side for everybody to steal is just not what you deserve!

If you got such great custom stuff as you have you should protect it!!

What i want to say is, either make a server advertisement post or make a real release of some stuff, but do not give pple the chance to steal stuff you do not want them too ;) nice work and i hope you understand me now :p

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...