Best Anti Hack

longshot

We currently had a friendly player hack our server and describe how our current version of anti hack is becoming very easy to get around. So my question to the community is what is the best anti hack out right now or one that has the fewest known back doors. If anyone knows what the top ranked servers use I'd also be interested in knowing that info. Thanks for the time!

Depending how long it takes for Infirstar to resolve on how long and what hack or cheat takes to update from when the last cheat came out.  Because the game uses alot of custom mods etc, and if the Anti-cheat cannot read the on how the cheat works this will cause delay for the next anti-cheat to be up dated. I won't go into how it is all done as this is long winded.

well see the thing is there are ways to back door without setting off anti hack. We had a guy get in who didn't set anything off and was under the normal player and just spawned and built a base completely under the radar.  He showed us what he had done and explained how infistar is actually really easy right now for people to get through. I know it's easy for people to say that you just need to watch closer but just like here I learned one way to close up a whole. So there is more to do than just spectate and watch. There's action to be taken.

well see the thing is there are ways to back door without setting off anti hack. We had a guy get in who didn't set anything off and was under the normal player and just spawned and built a base completely under the radar.  He showed us what he had done and explained how infistar is actually really easy right now for people to get through. I know it's easy for people to say that you just need to watch closer but just like here I learned one way to close up a whole. So there is more to do than just spectate and watch. There's action to be taken.

Well if you always keep up to date then the backdoors that the guy accessed are probably patched already. Inifistar is pretty quick on his updates even if his website says its the same version. You just have to email him directly.

There is none. You just have to be a good admin and spectate people that you think are being fishy. It's more of like a 2nd job tbh.

yea, and when someone blow up all vehicles and kill all people on ur server then what? 

infistar AH is not only for people who spawn a weapon or can use ESP and u go around watching the guy and ban him... lol...thats just n00bish cheating... GL against nukes, mass killing, teleporting all into air/sea, vanishing all vehicles or teleporting it into sea, etc etc... thats the real deal, that can fuck up ur server... 

so, if you got 10 - 5 people on ur server, dont worry about it, but for 30+ server GL not having any AH... lol .

yea, and when someone blow up all vehicles and kill all people on ur server then what? 

infistar AH is not only for people who spawn a weapon or can use ESP and u go around watching the guy and ban him... lol...thats just n00bish cheating... GL against nukes, mass killing, teleporting all into air/sea, vanishing all vehicles or teleporting it into sea, etc etc... thats the real deal, that can fuck up ur server... 

so, if you got 10 - 5 people on ur server, dont worry about it, but for 30+ server GL not having any AH... lol .

Thats easy its called having rollbacks or backing up your server for when shit like this happens. It also happens very rarely. I've ran quite a few servers had people nuke the living shit out of it and guess what. You ban the guy by IP/guid(most scripters that i've noticed are running static IP's), then 5 min later you tell everyone "hey were shutting down for a few to rollback 5 min".