Suggestion: Refuel with Fuel Truck

Virauge

I just really started playing epoch a few days ago and have a nice little base setup.  I have a fuel truck at my base, but other than siphoning from it to fuel my other vehicles, there's no other way to refuel my vehicles.

What would be nice is some sort of portable pump that can be setup with a generator (like the fuel pumps at gas stations) so I can set up a refueling station at my base with nothing more than a portable generator, fuel truck and a pump.  Realistically it should oly need the truck, as they have pumps powered by the engine anyway, but would be nice to be able to setup a mobile fueling station. 

Also, not sure if it's a bug or not, but I can't refuel my helicopter using the gas pump and generator method.  I can refuel vehicles, but it keeps tellign em "no vehicles nearby" when trying to do it with a heli.  I know I was close enough, about 10m away from the pump when I need to be inside 20.

yep, my observations as well... 

a generator , a jerry to fill the generator, and all within 20m or so of a gas pump and you can auto refuel... which is really nice if your refueling a huge fuel truck... 

but we need a way to use the generator at a rusty tank (that you can siphon from already) to pump/fill at a faster rate.  Also as virauge mentioned we need a way to be able to fuel aircraft and vehicles from a fuel truck at our base and it should be able to do it on its own since a fuel truck pumps from the power of the engine and his its own mechanical pump

the only fast way to fuel choppers/aircraft are to either go to a station where there is a physical pump, when then needs power aka a generator, and a jerry can to fill and start the generator then you can look at the pump and scroll to fuel vehicle... 

or

have a fuel truck... fill a fuel "barrel" and fill 210L at a time into your chopper....  

The fuel truck should be able to fuel it directly, thats what its built for... and if you dont have a fuel truck we should be able to roll up to a small storage tank with a generator, jerry can, and a small portable pump and be able to fast fill vehicles/aircraft as well ....

• 2 weeks later...