Whats up with the website downtime

WGC GeekGarage

see the funny thing is that i did, i just searched in a sub forum where it would make sense to post a question like that

I did not think of searching in a unrelated subforum

1. Epoch Mod Community
  2.  ArmA 2 DayZ Mod: Epoch
  3.  General Discussion.

as a website question have nothing to do with the specific mod but is a general off topic question. so please, next time you try to be funny, and be a smart-ass toward other users, you might want to get the facts straight ;)

See i know how to use a forum, and post in the correct sub topics, so i will also do searches accordingly. but thank you for the link ;)

see the funny thing is that i did, i just searched in a sub forum where it would make sense to post a question like that

I did not think of searching in a unrelated subforum

1. Epoch Mod Community
  2.  ArmA 2 DayZ Mod: Epoch
  3.  General Discussion.

as a website question have nothing to do with the specific mod but is a general off topic question. so please, next time you try to be funny, and be a smart-ass toward other users, you might want to get the facts straight ;)

See i know how to use a forum, and post in the correct sub topics, so i will also do searches accordingly. but thank you for the link ;)

By all means, I was not trying to be funny or a smart-ass. There is nothing more annoying then seeing the same posts time and time again because people don't fully search before posting.

What you class to be the correct forum may not be the same as others. The General Discussion board has a description saying "All things Epoch" where the off topic board says "Anything not DayZ Epoch" so its down to the individual if they class the official dayz epoch website to be classed as "All things Epoch" or  "not dayz epoch". Doing a full search of all boards would have shown this ;)