NAPH Novice: Any Advice?

DrScandalous

It is indeed a great map. I recommend getting a big base set up bang in the middle of the map or down south to keep most of your gear at and then as time goes on take over a building or two along the West or North coasts.

Board the windows up, add a door and maybe make a small cinder garage around the back. Good for when you respawn.

West of Lenzberg (along the top of the map and the west side of Luzern (also at the top) are great industrial loot areas. Beware building in or setting up camp in the modern red brick houses with the doorbells. They take a few blasts of the HMMWV SOV to bring down.

I built my base near the NE trader in one of those big red industrial buildings with the doors on both sides.  I used a bunch of corrugated fences to fill all the holes and built a heli pad out of the entire roof.

The server I play on is mostly PVE, If I were on a mostly PVP server I would build in a more secluded area down south. 

I built my base near the NW trader in one of those big red industrial buildings with the doors on both sides.  I used a bunch of corrugated fences to fill all the holes and built a heli pad out of the entire roof.

The server I play on is mostly PVE, If I were on a mostly PVP server I would build in a more secluded area down south. 

NE trader you mean?  ;)

Because I can see your base from mine.  :lol:

• 3 weeks later...