Help with an Epoch Server! Vilayer

Royal Survival Regiment

Question

Hello!

I recently rented an Epoch server from Vilayer and I've been trying to get mods. It hasn't been going too well to put it shortly.

I keep implementing mods but once I do the server just comes up "wait for host" when I try to join.

The mods that have caused this issue for me are: Admin tools and Sarge AI.

I also have no idea how to actually get most of the mods working as the only mod I've managed is to actually see working is Custom Load outs.

If anyone can help me with the "wait for host" issue that'd be amazing,

Even better if you could tell me what I'm doing wrong when installing these mods.

Better yet if you're willing to work with me.

Please don't just post links saying "It's easy" because that isn't really all that helpful...

Thanks for any help you can provide!

I am really not good with all this scripting stuff xD

5 answers to this question

If anyone can help me with the "wait for host" issue that'd be amazing,

Even better if you could tell me what I'm doing wrong when installing these mods.

The thing is, no one really has access to your files..  your RPT and all the file changes you have made..  It's not a matter of not wanting to help , it's simply a matter of the best advice most of us can give is "follow the directions as best you can with the mod install".

Problem is, one simple out of place line of code can cause worlds of headaches for you.. (your RPT file should point you in a general direction if you know what your looking for)

I've compiled some file that I keep as up to date as I can that can assist you in figuring out how things work and how the a proper installation of things look if you think that would be easier, or if your like me, you can continue to head butt your way to success. I always encourage people to take the time to learn how it's done, so they can do it later, some people just need a larger push off, and that's why I packaged some setups.