[RELEASE] Bexs Bunker Trader

Bexs

I think so

Just add

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["0123456789","987654321"]) then {

before "//################################# Bexs Bunker ##########################################"

and

};

after "//########################### Bexs Bunker stop ############################################"

So something like that :

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["0123456789","9876543210"]) then {
//################################# Bexs Bunker ##########################################
if ( cursorTarget isKindOf "Infostand_1_EP1" && (player distance cursorTarget) < 2 ) then {
	if (s_player_bunker < 0) then {
    	s_player_bunker = player addaction[("<t color=""#0000ff"">" + ("Go in Bunker") +"</t>"),"bunker\bunkerin.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];
    };
} else {
	player removeAction s_player_bunker;
	s_player_bunker = -1;
};

if ( cursorTarget isKindOf "Infostand_2_EP1" && (player distance cursorTarget) < 2 ) then {
	if (s_player_bunkero < 0) then {
    	s_player_bunkero = player addaction[("<t color=""#0000ff"">" + ("Let me out!") +"</t>"),"bunker\bunkerout.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];
    };
} else {
	player removeAction s_player_bunkero;
	s_player_bunkero = -1;
};
//########################### Bexs Bunker stop ############################################
};

this doesnt work, the menu doesnt show up for anyone even with the UID put in. please help

My server is protected by infastars antihack. When players push "In den Bunker" they are being teleported first at bunker then back and I see in the log file next: 

TP: [206.249,12868.6,0.00146484] to [8849.06,2839.85,0.00149536] (13240m) | Survivor2_DZ   |DayZ Instance: 11|

How can i solve this problem?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, everything is working, except the traders. For some reason they have no menu. Ideas?

Sounds like an issue with fn_selfActions. 

Also, has anyone gotten TP working with the lastest Infistar? Even with auto-ban turned off it's still freaking out about TPs and banning on the 3rd attempt.

Latest work with the bunker on Napf!  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzywPTDOMdg

Sounds like an issue with fn_selfActions. 

Also, has anyone gotten TP working with the lastest Infistar? Even with auto-ban turned off it's still freaking out about TPs and banning on the 3rd attempt.

fn_selfActions issue? like what? Ideas? My traders are not working.

As for the infistar AH, you removed the line in Init.sqf right? The one that adds in the default AH and stops TPing? (Can't find it at the moment -,-)

So im first answering... About infistar and AHconfig. My bunker works on cherno. You do not have to remove anything from infis AHconfig. Just set

this:  _BCM = false;  _CSA = false;

Here add the commands that SadPanda wrote: _dayzActions = ...s_player_bunkero,s_player_bunker...

and delete the line in mission/init containing some "antihack". For me it worked....

But i need help aswell cause my problem is weird. So Bunker works BUT i can TP out of the bunker easily, but no option to TP in the bunker... what can it be?*  !!!RESOLVED!!!

and i did not add any traders - just in case**

ohh well i did it.... i dont know why but had to merge 2 different scripts so both of the spawn point work

//bunker
    if(_typeOfCursorTarget == "Infostand_1_EP1") then {
        if (s_player_bunker < 0) then {
            s_player_bunker = player addAction ["Go into the bunker", "bunker\bunkerin.sqf",[], 0, false, true, "",""];
        };    
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_bunker;
        s_player_bunker = -1;
    };    

//outbunker
    if ( cursorTarget isKindOf "Infostand_2_EP1" && (player distance cursorTarget) < 2 ) then {
        if (s_player_bunkero < 0) then {
        s_player_bunkero = player addaction[("<t color="#0000ff"">" + ("Let me out!") +"</t>"),"bunker\bunkerout.sqf","",5,false,true,"", "];
    };
        } else {
        player removeAction s_player_bunkero;
        s_player_bunkero = -1;
    };

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...