[Release] Epoch Modified & BaseBuilding 1.2 + Useful Plugins

exodon

RtR-Epoch-BB-Ex-Pack v0.2.1 Beta

Epoch 1.0.1.5 Modified [by vbawol / modified by me]

(no "Spawn as Zombie" / no "Break Tool" / all Objects tied to PlayerUID [cd-key] instead of CharacterID [serverside created])

Base Building 1.2 [by Daimyo21 and kikyou2 (and modified / fixed by me)]

(with improvements 0.3 and overall 56 buildable objects)

And some useful plugins:
Self Bloodbag [by Krixes]
Tow (no Heli-Lift cause of critical bugs) [by R3F]
Animated Plane Crash Sites [by Gorsy]
AN2 Plane Carepackage Drops [by Gorsy]
Illuminant_Tower has now working lights [by axeman]
Safezone script for Trader Cities [by maca134]
Custom Loading Screen [Design © 2013 by exodon]

Download & Readme:

http://play3.eu/v1/index.php/modpacks/epoch-bb-ex/

4th August 2013 ***Edit:  Re-Uploaded the 0.2.1 Release cause of some missmatching code... Please use the updated files when the pack was not working for u... thx

well... only base building... i already wrote in the important notes that i am already working on a base building standalone... gimme some time to sort out the files wich depends on basebuilding (cause like i already wrote in the op, i had to create a lot of overrides to get base building to run without any critical bugs... maybe u could try if it is working without your antihack... when u got it runnin, u can try to modify your antihack to allow everything wich comes with this pack... also maybe u can tell me wich antihack u r using? maybe i find some time to create some working files / filters for the plugin...

***Edit: lol... just seen something funny ^^ lawl ^^ i guess i was to tired when i tried to write "Carepackage" in the picture at the top of the thread xD lawl need to fix this soon but now i have to go off for some hours... real life needs me ^^ so u can laugh a bit about what i wrote instead of "carepackage" :P :P

Support is the hardest bit, but if you can make it as fool proof as possible and people out there actually start using good tailored scripts rather than just "Everything we can mash in!!"

+10 Mr Exedon

People love little custom extras! .. But only if they work!

thank you so much for this  :D  . I have installed it on to my server and it works great

The only thing i had a problem was with the sql file had to rename it so it no longer had the . in 0.1 in it and it worked with no error messages with Navicat :) 

Thats great cash! Glad you liked The Boneyard!

Exedon I am using hangenders antihack, it simply calls the code.sqf out of the compiles folder from the server_functions in the init. I have made this work numerous times but the fact is the admin controls do not pop up at all, so I am thinking there is something preventing the antihack. I do see the normal ANTI-HACK INIT in the RPT however.

@ Aliveman: so u have added a script to my files? maybe its messed up cause of all my overrides... ^^ do u have any error logs or something like that? btw. i dont even know hangenders antihack ^^ i only know gotcha and antihax... sorry dude but i guess u have to figure this out by yourself or just wait until i have a working "standalone" of my basebuilding script... ;-)

@ Starfury: good to hear it works... and well yeah the sql file lol ^^ i tested it but after testing the file i changed the name of it to fit the packs name ^^ xD i'm gonna fix this in a few hours...

@Bungle: thx for the 10+ :P and yeah its hard to give support but i'm gonna try to do it ^^ and about the "extras"... the "usefull plugins" are all working perfect... only thing wich was annoying was the "heli lift" cause it sometimes throws cars in the air for me and they always fly into the heli and both explode in the air and the player dies ^^ xD xD dont know why... i already seen a lot servers wich has working heli-lift... so i decided to use only towing instead of tow and lift...

@ Cash: maybe i let the crapackage like it is in the picture... some kind of easteregg xD xD (i think its in the loading screen too ^^ lolz... cause i just edited the loading screen to look good as kind of a "logo" for the pack.... ^^

Update: fixed the bug in the name of the sql file...

@ aliveman: already working on that... gimme some days to sort out the files....

@ cash: is it when u try to build something from epoch like safes or woodensheds? or is that on basebuilding objects? epoch hast one check, and basebuilding has two checks in the code... base building need the second check otherswise everyone could easily open any gates... but isnt it the gate why everyone is using basebuilding`? when u gettin an error pls post the error message and the part of the error in the rpt log... maybe battleye script.log and bec log files too? and from every other antihack software u are using wich has created a log file... cause only with the information that there is an error i cant really check that ^^ need more information about the error u are getting....

I hope i havent forget any credits or something else

Killzonekid and humbleuk for the awesome gate code scripts should get a mention.

Also, you should update this base building code to the current one, where you do not need deployables table and all that SQL in your DB. If you need some pointers on how the fix the exploits you missed, PM me, i wont mention the exact how to do them here, but players can get infinite building material, and use your spot light to glitch through walls or across the map into blocked off areas. Your also missing some logic that checks against a few abuses, and the code in some of the files is from older epoch version 1.01.4, which needs updating. I'll be around more after this weekend to answer any PMs you may send.

Nice work on the BE filters!

We're getting an error that states the user is in combat, moving, or open inventory and cannot build. Can that check be removed?

The code isnt fixed to remove that bug. If a player is building, and is put into combat it cancels it because if they die, it causes a few issues, namely ownerless objects in DB, or objects that reappear every reset even when removed by player, thus giving free refund as well every reset (Not the infinite item glitch).

@ armifer: thx for the hints ;D uhm yeah could be that there is some old code... oh well an i dont know if i had fixed it somehow but i realised my version dont need the sql "deployable" table too ^^ and i thought i fixed the issue with the reappearing objects after restarts :-/ damn still there huh? i'm gonna contact u via pm ;)

@ tankschaf: as much as i know, epoch is only running on lite... bliss wouldnt work cause of a completly different table structure in the database... (well mine runs on lite so u should be able to use my files...)

@exodon_ THX for your fast answer. Does your sql databse is based on lite sttructure as well? a friend of mine says that he tried to implement 1.2  on his nitrado lite server (germand hoster) - and he realized, that his database structure is different ( I haven´t tried it yet, because i´m a noob to this topic)

well lite structure havent got the deployable table... thats all what base building normaly requires... but try it without the sql file first... should work wich the original epoch sql file too... cause i realised that my version doesnt need the deployable table anymore... and you are right, bliss and lite have two different structures... but it doenst affect base building, and since u dont need the deployable table anymore u should be able to use your exisiting epoch database tables...

oh and armifer? uhm the bug with the objects wich wont  getting deleted from the database, i asked the players on my server... i had that bug few days ago but with the released files i dont have that bug anymore... but i'm running these files on takistan map.. dont know if it can be cause of chernarus... 

***Edit: guys? can u do something for me? need some people to test something... pls build some infopanels and edit the code of it a few times... and pls check if the infopanels get duplicated after a restart... or objects u've build, remove them, if they reappear after a restart pls tell me.... cause on my server it is all fine... no duplicated objects or reappearing stuff... this bug was there before and i fixed that but some people still say this bug would be there... dont know... even 2 people on my server tell me this... but i checked the database and there are no duplicated infopanels.... i'm a bit stuck at the moment...

@ramazoti: hold on a few hours... i'm gonna release an update today where u dont need the sql anymore... u can use the orignal sql files from epoch then...

@hexxar: u need a truck like an ural or so... vodnik should work too... also the volvo truck wich comes with epoch... i nedd to add more, but that has a lower priority then fixing bugs...

@all others: i know theres a bug wich is a bit annoying... sometimes the infopanel gets duplicated when u "edit" the keycode... but i already have a fix fot it... i'm setting up my new github account at the moment... then when this is done i run some last tests, and when everything is working i'm gonna update the original post with the new github link and some short patchnotes...

As you stated if there's anything we would like you too add to this pack hail out, so here's my hail:

If you could get this basebuilding pack implemented with bungles custom server pack so you can still change the loading screen and edit different things as we could with his poack that would definetly be awesome.

but i assume when you are done with the standalone building pack we can implement it ourself. :)

great work guys :)