1. bFe

bFe

• Similar Content

• By Aslan247
      Hey Guys, 
      I'm running an Arma 2 Dayz Overwatch server with GTX, problem I'm having is that the server gets dark really quick. I'm wanting to have bright sunny days but it's always very overcast and within one hour of restarting it's already getting towards dusk. 
      I have Infistar installed and I have checked my Hive.ext.ini and can't seem to locate why there would be a problem. My server restarts every 3 hours 3 6 9 12 etc. GMT/UTC. 
      Can anyone be so kind as to tell me what I must do please?
      Thanks. 

• By Alkeriece
      i just started up a server for friends but the server seems to be locked on day and as much as i've looked i cant find the string that lets me enable day/night cycling.
      if anyone wouldn't mind sharing the location of this that would be awesome.
    • By TheodoreCHill
      Hello

The DayZ Epoch sky is very bland. Playing regular Arma 2, I noticed that the sky had a natural constellation which could be used for navigation. Is it possible to re-texture the sky so that we have the default Arma sky without using extensions?

Thank you.

• By killerkiwi
      hi guys ans girls im at it again making a shooting range that give you coins for points it working but need work. say if one of your players uses it battle eye kicks them
      but works fine for admins im adding sonuds to it
      this is some of the code of it but be about a week or two till its done

_vehicle_78 = objNull;
      if (true) then
      {
        _this = createVehicle ["WarfareBunkerSign", [11475.7, 11385.6, 0.00119019], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
        _vehicle_787 = _this;
        _this setDir 111.418;
        _this setVehicleInit "this setObjectTexture [0, ""1000m.jpg""]";
        _hit 1000,["_sethit100m"];
        _this setPos [11475.7, 11385.6, 0.00119019];
      };

• Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord