player can't buy vehicles: bad player uid

(CAT) Yannick

Question

Hy,

on the servers that we run, we noticed that some players were using gold to buy a car or safe.

But those people weren't able to buy, as their stuff never showed up...

I started to look into it, and i noticed that all of these players had an 'AX' in their player uid, which should only contain numbers...

I started to asking to the people where they got there cd key, and in contradiction to what u have posted on the github site, it are legal keys, they all bought their key with the arma 2 anniversairy edition...

So are u working on that?

or can we change it ourself in the mission files?

4 answers to this question

Hy,

on the servers that we run, we noticed that some players were using gold to buy a car or safe.

But those people weren't able to buy, as their stuff never showed up...

I started to look into it, and i noticed that all of these players had an 'AX' in their player uid, which should only contain numbers...

I started to asking to the people where they got there cd key, and in contradiction to what u have posted on the github site, it are legal keys, they all bought their key with the arma 2 anniversairy edition...

So are u working on that?

or can we change it ourself in the mission files?

Very odd, you may wanna Check ur server files and database for the trader tables. Sometimes to you must add items in manual on your MySQL so your players can buy the item. Also if you are still running into problems I would try and check you install, If still no luck we could recommend a Official DayZ Epoch Server that we be sure not to have any issues for you.

Very odd, you may wanna Check ur server files and database for the trader tables. Sometimes to you must add items in manual on your MySQL so your players can buy the item. Also if you are still running into problems I would try and check you install, If still no luck we could recommend a Official DayZ Epoch Server that we be sure not to have any issues for you.

In the contradiction to what i may have wrongly said, it is not a problem of our server, it is a general bug in the epoch coding:

https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/issues/321

but in the contradiction to what the github says, lots of people with the anniv. edition have an 'AX' in there player UID.