Little Help for Spawn Selector for Napf

W4lly

Question

Hi,

I'm not a coder, I only have some knowledge of javascript asp php and mysql ... 
I took this script to Taviana  https://github.com/Gezzunder/Spawn-select
and I've converted to Napf .... 
works fine, only when the image  Napf.paa appears,  in the right corner i see written about another spawn, though selecting a location all work ... 
wanted to know if it is possible to make sure that the writing does not see...
now active in my server: 46.4.98.86:3302  
Attach files modded for Napf

Sorry for bad english ...
Tnx

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=423">addons.zip

addons.zip

3 answers to this question

i talking about message of place where u spawn in bottom right corner 

coming message (of random place) , after coming  .paa , i choose location and all work, but i dont want see message of spawn location before that i choose

tnx

you are talking about the fact that you character "spawns in" and shows location, before you choose a spawn?

this is most likely cause its easier done that way ... not sure how you can avoid it, but im pretty sure you can disable the info text with the location tho.

however this will most likely completly disable it and not allow it to show anywhere

you are talking about the fact that you character "spawns in" and shows location, before you choose a spawn?

this is most likely cause its easier done that way ... not sure how you can avoid it, but im pretty sure you can disable the info text with the location tho.

however this will most likely completly disable it and not allow it to show anywhere