Addon saeurland requires addon chernarus

Light

If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it. I have been trying to update to 1.0.4.1 and play the game ( I removed 1.0.4.2 since the server I play isnt using that yet) I first tried commander and it kept wanting me to play on my administrator account and didnt even show my nickname from my user account in the game.

I don't use Commander now, I think that's what messed me up.  I'm trying  to install manually then launch with steam. I've tried uninstalling all the arma games from steam, reinstalling them, logging on as admin to verify cache, logging on and playing each one, deleting the @DayZ_Epoch folder, and installing the 1.4.0.1 there, verifying cache with my user account etc. I don't know what else to try.

I'm also now getting a bad  cd key error when starting up the Arma2OA Beta to try to play (after the sauerland error)

Anyone have any idea what I can do in files to get rid of the saeurland/chenarus error so I can log in ? I think the cd key error  I'll have to contact Bohemia about, its not rectifying itself now like it usually does on installs.

Sorry dirty bob but thats not true at all...

Sauerland was part of Epoch from 1.0.4 so anything from 1.0.4 to current is fine to play sauerland.

Also as it is a part of epoch you dont have to add any additional launch parameters to dayz commander.