ESO Beta weekend; Open TS server for all!

ranoko

Hello all :)

In an effort to both promote a healthy community, and give back to our wonderful community, I, and my other members of our gaming group, would like to open up our 510 slot NPL TS3 server for anyone to use for the upcoming beta. Info:

• You can connect either by ip @ 98.236.204.37, or by searching for our title, "Knights of Nom", in TS3's server browser
  • We have lifted the password off our server, anyone can join if they would like
  • We have created numerous sub-channels for the upcoming beta, including regions, trading, pvp campaigns, dungeons, guild channels, and multiple sub-channels for each. We'll also create channels as needed
  • If you are a guild or gaming group and are in need of any channel accomodations, please feel free to contact us!
  • Anyone wishing to volunteer as channel admins for the beta, please contact us!
  • We are opening the server now! Feel free to come in and use it however you want. We will be reverting the server back to password-locked shortly after the conclusion of the Beta (future plans for ESO TBD). Moderation will be light this week until the Beta commences, in which one of us will likely always be on.

Also, I hate having to say it, but I do: any and all abuse of the server, trolling, offenses to other players, etc. is completely up to our determination, and will be dealt with in a manner that we see fit.

• Ways to get in touch with us: You can reply to this thread, the general admin inbox at [email protected], whisper me in game @ranoko, or ping one of us on the TS server.

Hope to you see you in chat!

Since I love our Epoch family, I would also like to post this here!  Everyone is invited and I defiantly wanted to include you all!  Hope to see some of you guys on!

Ranoko